I consider the content of a woman to be moveton, but the beloved earns mere pennies

Joint budget - the concept is very stretchable. When a man and a woman begin to live together, this issue should be discussed first. Otherwise, in the future, money can become a reason not only for quarrels, but also for parting altogether. Artem realized that he made a mistake, and now he does not know what to do next. What problem faced the hero of today’s history, read further in the article.

My husband and I recently moved in together. We decided to rent an apartment and live together. We had been dating for a little over a year and it felt like I had finally found the one. I’m not thinking about getting married yet, and I’m even more concerned about recent events. The fact is that my Nastya earns much less than me.

I had never been bothered by this question before. But now we have a common life, and therefore expenses. Of these, 70 percent is paid by me, the rest is my girlfriend. Some will say it's normal. We are all fighting for equality, right?

I think my biggest mistake is that we haven’t discussed the joint budget before. Somehow it turned out that we pay for rent, communal and groceries not equally. Nastya at the same time works for herself: makes girls eyebrows and nails. To her credit, I never have money begging. But what does that change?

I want some kind of justice. My girlfriend has to match me. It seems to me that this is a normal desire of an adult wealthy man. I can't imagine what would happen if we got married. I'm not the kind of person who would sit around my neck and hang my legs.

I’ve been thinking about talking to Nastya’s parents. Or rather, with her mother, because my father won't even listen to me. I am sure that he spoiled Nastya as a child, he loves her very much. And mom needs to know the truth. Maybe she'll try to make her daughter feel better. Let her look for another job that will bring a more decent income.

My friends say I'm crazy. Like, if I start this issue through Nastya's parents to decide, she will be very offended by me. They don't understand what I'm complaining about. Nastya cooks well, and the house is always orderly. I can't even remember the last time we had a serious fight. At some point, I started to wonder if I wanted too much. But I quickly realized that all I needed was justice.

Nastya's mom already made an appointment. I hope this woman's prudence. Then whatever happens!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story proves that money matters should be discussed before living together. The action of the main character can hardly be called male. He wanted to solve the problem by discussing it with his girlfriend’s mother. Instead, the issue must be dealt with directly. There is a feeling that a man is simply afraid of the reaction of his beloved. But I'm sure Anastasia will find out. And she'll react pretty harshly.

Perhaps the hero is trying to find a reason to break up with the girl. However, he could not do it honestly. So I decided to play stupid games and get Nastya's mother involved in this story. At least it's stupid! It is unlikely that a woman would appreciate such an act of her potential son-in-law.

What do you think about that? Share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting