Gypsy shinks cabbage and kneads fresh dough to make lean samsu

"Preparing samsa is a delicate matter!" says my friend Zulfiya. “I have been friends with Samsa for as long as I can remember. I am a girl from the east, from Uzbekistan, so I like to eat oriental dishes and I like to cook them! she told me, and then gave me the recipe for these delicious cakes.

Samsa with any filling is delicious, but with cabbage - special! Puff dough and cabbage filling It'll be good for everyone at home. I really like that all the products for these cakes are simple and accessible to everyone. By the way, the same recipe as Zulfiya gave me, I saw a gypsy Galina. I love this hostess: she is always so adept at working with the test and not only!

Preparation of Samsa Today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions lean with cabbage. It could be anything!

Test ingredients
  • 150 ml of water
  • 10g baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 100g vegetable oil
  • 250g flour

Filling ingredients
  • 400g cabbage
  • 1 bulb
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 2 teeth. Garlic
  • 0.5 tsp paprika
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. For test-making In the bowl pour flour, salt, baking powder. Pour warm water and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Stir the dough first with a spoon, and then with your hands on the table. It takes 5 minutes to knead. Stir the dough on a dusty flour table. If necessary, you can add a little more flour to the dough.

2. Roll the dough into a sausage and then divide into portioned pieces. Each piece roll into a ball and cover with food film. Leave that for 5 minutes. Next, roll each piece of dough into the reservoir and lubricate it abundantly with vegetable oil. Cover the test blanks with food film and leave for 15 minutes.

3. For stuffing Finely cut the cabbage. Also on thin half rings cut the bow. Grind the garlic with a knife. Put it in a bowl. Sprinkle, pepper and add paprika. Stir it.

4. The filling was divided by the amount of dough on a table oiled with vegetable oil. Very thinly roll the dough, and then roll the edges of the dough inside. Put the stuffing in the middle. Roll the pancakes with triangles. Do that with all parts of the test.

5. Transfer the blanks of cakes to a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes.

6. That's it, layered samsa Cabbage ready. Bon appetit!

To get a closer look at this samsaWatch the video from Galina’s Gypsy cooking channel. All the recipes from this beautiful hostess come out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with the excellent recipe of the Eastern Arabic test. Something resembling layered, and the products are essentially layered, but the cooking process is different, and the workpieces are made portioned!

As you can see, the preparation of samsa is not particularly troublesome. Such oriental cakes will definitely please you and your family. Well, personally, I'm making spicy cabbage early in the morning, as planned today. cabbage. Thank you to Gypsy Galina for the recipe!

I'll save this recipe for Peter's post. I believe that fasting is not a restriction on your favorite food, it is a way to look at it differently. What do you think? You like samsa?

Tags

See also

New and interesting