Lush American pancakes according to the recipe of the Ukrainian hostess, good punkakes

American pancakes combined with honey is one of my breakfast. Originally, these plump pancakes from America and Canada, but they perfectly took root in the Ukrainian cuisine. The most successful recipe was found by Lilia Zvit, for which she is very grateful. Pancakes come out lush, rosy and fragrant!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions American Pancakes. Bake them in a dry pan, without adding oil!

American Pancake Ingredients
  • 250 ml of warm milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 10g baking powder
  • 80g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 300g flour

Preparation
  1. Put eggs in the bowl, add ordinary and vanilla sugar. Smash the wreath until it dissolves.

2. Pour warm milk, stir until homogeneous. The milk temperature is about 40 degrees.

3. In two approaches, add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir and then add vegetable oil. The latter is necessary so that the pancakes do not stick to the pan during cooking. The dough comes out quite liquid.

4. Heat pancakes in a dry pan on both sides until ready. From this portion comes about 12-15 punkakes.

5. That's it, pancake Ready. Bon appetit!

As you can see, American pancake Very detailed. Be sure to watch a video from Lilia Zvit with the process of preparing such pancakes. I highly recommend it!

about:blank

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare pancakes from pumpkin puree. Instead of sugar in the recipe - honey, but you can add sugar. Most importantly, don’t be afraid to try and experiment.

I don't know why you should go to America if you're real. pancake You can cook at home! You can serve them with honey, jam, nutella, caramel or jam. This recipe is very simple and products are always on hand.

Do you like American pancakes, have you made them before?

Tags

See also

New and interesting