Gypsy prepares good pancakes on Shrovetsa, adds an unusual ingredient

Shrovet is just around the corner. I am already looking at unusual recipes of pancakes, I want to surprise the home. And yesterday I tried pumpkin pancakes according to the recipe of gypsy Galina. To say you like it is to say nothing. They come out tender, fragrant, sweet. And this bright orange color immediately lifts the mood.

Pumpkin dough On pancakes are kneaded on the same principle as regular pancakes. The basis can be milk, kefir or ordinary water. These are cooked in milk and boiling water.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. pancake Gypsy Galina's prescription pumpkin. Cooking is easy and eaten quickly!

Pumpkin pancake ingredients
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 4 eggs
  • 150ml boiling water
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 250g flour
  • 60g butter for lubrication
  • 150g pumpkin
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Pour flour into the deep mike. Put your eggs in there and pour sugar, soda and salt. Stir it.

2. Pour the milk and stir again.

3. Rub the pumpkin in a fine grater. Send the pumpkin into the dough and stir the wreath to uniformity. Then pour a thin stream of boiling water and mix again. Leave the dough to brew for half an hour.

4. Pour vegetable oil into the dough and stir.

5. Heat pancakes on both sides in a sunflower oil-heated pan. Before pouring dough into the pan, it must be stirred every time. Every pancake is lavish with butter.

6. That's it, pumpkin Ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe of pumpkin pancakes in more detail, watch the video from the culinary YouTube channel “Galina Kitchen”. All the recipes of the beautiful hostess Galina are obtained from the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the instructions for the preparation of striped pancakes with a chocolate taste. They look good, they always do!

Such pumpkin pancakes are liked not only by adults, but also by children. Serve them with condensed sour cream, jam. And for the smallest with cottage cheese, fruit puree or kefir.

And don't worry, the pumpkin is definitely baked because it's finely grated. The recipe is delicious. I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting