Intellectual and gypsy

Ten years ago in Yaroslavl market relations raged not as now - around the city. For everything there is one market, but big. Yaroslavl called him artlessly flea market, and it was located in the middle of nowhere and worked only on weekends. But certainly I tell you, it works! A relatively small fenced area at the same time bought, sold, shouting, swearing and pushing seventy thousand - a rate of one square meter for 5 people. Here you can buy everything: from the cross, thoroughbred cockroaches to foreign cars.
At that time I worked in the police department, which served Yaroslavl flea market. So ... I hear on duty, hard to describe in the hallway noise, noise and op. Such an uproar in Russia can only raise people's deputies and Gypsies. Since it is difficult to assume that to our department raided servants of the people, I decided that it's still a nomadic tribe representatives. Looking out the corridor I was convinced - the way it is. Unpretentious our room turned into a branch of the gypsy camp in a fire. In the center of the picturesque paintings I spotted gypsy, very similar to the famous Venus of Pugovkin puppet "Unusual Concert" - the same one that sang deep bass. Gypsy hit dimensions and clearly unspent power. His hands as would have done honor to the world champion in tug of war, she held tight puny intellectual who, as expected, timidly gleaming glasses. The entire police department is full of her voice. After listening, I realized that the gipsy accuses bespectacled - an intellectual that he threw it ...
These things seemed incredible. For even nursery baby knows throw gypsy impossible by definition. But the gypsy can throw each. And much as I could throw this seems to last a great school of life mastadonihu in colorful skirts dusty, zanyuhanny the average intelligent? I would rather believe in arriving at Yaroslavschiny get lost in the vastness of space aliens. With this conviction, I closed the door and continued to keep watch. However, after half an hour to me, the investigator on duty, came on duty at least operas and asked to write "a hundred" on this very gypsy & quot; - I mean the ruling on her three-day detention. Naturally, I was surprised: "Wait, you do not confuse? Well she screamed, threw her ... She's kind of like a victim. " "It is - I agree operas, and thoughtfully added: - H - yes, the first time I plant the victim." I demanded an explanation. And operas they are not stingy.
Intelligent - bespectacled Volkov, it turns out, has long been known to our operatives. Almost every weekend he appeared at a flea market. Imagine throng, din, Satan does not have time to run the show ... And in the middle of this bedlam - it. Quiet so cute. In a modest, faded raincoat in ochechkah, look good and trusting. And he nabredaet brazen, yelling gypsy who sells hand-leather jacket. "Excuse me please, you see?" - Asks timidly Volkov, a gypsy. Gypsy puts his hands on the thing. Fearlessly vanities. Around all their own. And is able to catch the darn puny creature in a cloak, it's a goof. Classic, typical Russian goof. Wolves crumples jacket probe on his face replaced by hope doubt, doubt hope. He is maturing to buy right - still in his eyes. Gypsy So crank it up: "Young, beautiful, sapphire ... take it, you will not regret." "And how much does it cost?" - All too timidly asks Volkov. "Tybe, daragoy, give five hundred." "Five hundred ?! - Surprised bespectacled. - Yes, how did it ... I have that kind of money can not be. Sorry, I do now. " In the eyes squinted contemptuously gypsy he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a wad of money. Immediately begins to count. And sighs with relief: "Thank God, my wife me is a whole has provided thousands." Gypsy finally convinced that she got a first-class goof. He's right - still cries Well fool me, obmishur! Counting cherished thousand, Volkov puts it back into his coat pocket. And asks for trying on a jacket ... removes his cloak with money. Give it to hold the gypsy. Begins to tinker with new clothes ... Turns away ... Gypsy hiding in the crowd. With it disappears modest, shabby cloak.
But this is not isolation. The end came a little later, when the gypsy reaches into his cloak, in order to remove so easy to get a thousand. Yes it was not there! No cloaked bespectacled any money. And even no pockets. Cut pockets ... Through this hole and stuck his intellectual demonstrated gypsy money in another pocket - on the trousers. That's how they differ: Loch Wolves with a new leather jacket, but without a raincoat, but not with the cherished bundle of money spent, and gypsy stole useless holey cloak - without money and without a jacket. Until our operations reached information that a certain intellectual repeatedly throws at a flea market greedy gypsies. And these cases were about two dozen. Catch it had no reason: nobody any statements to the police did not do. But that day Volkov no luck. Gypsy caught him a little more vigilant - not allowed to leave the market in the jacket. Captured and brought to the police. But our intellectual happened calving is not oppressed. On the question of the opera, which, in fact, happened, replied simply, without hardship, "I came, I began to try on the jacket, and the lady ran away with my cloak and thousand. Cloak estimate of three hundred rubles. " Mastodonistaya gypsy jumped from such impudence. And, you see, at this point in her clouded brain. And instead. to say that a scoundrel Wolves pulled himself from her with a jacket, said that yes, ran away with the cloak, but the money was not in it, besides a robe - ugh - and the ruble is not worth it in the garbage picked up on trash it and carry necessary. Volkov shrugged and made remarkable legal knowledge: "If there was no money, then sit for the attempted theft of thousands of rubles."
And what you think! Gypsy had incriminating open theft cloak and no less open theft of money. That is, the robbery. We can say, in broad daylight. and gave her three years. So she had to say thank you to the court, which was filled with anecdotal and did not punish her to the fullest extent of the then laws. However, her family had to pay the same Volkov three hundred rubles for the "stolen" (although you can well do without the quotes) cloak ...
Neither before nor after me with such incidents do not have to face. Aerobatics, superclass. Frankly: gypsy I'm not sorry, and I want to applaud Volkov. Although mentally ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting