Gypsies, from chic to poverty

Gypsies! What could be more interesting? It's amazing how they manage to preserve their culture and identity in the age of globalization. More than anything, I love Roma. Sometimes I love so much that I want to quit and a couple of years to go with them somewhere. Gypsies are beautiful. Proud bright people that no one can tame. They do not like the Roma, of course, not for their disobedience and their way of life. If somewhere settle Gypsies, the rest leave. They steal, sell drugs and are noisy and dirty way of life. Today we look at how to live Romanian gypsies.

From myself, I personally have to say that the citizens well, completely different feeling to have something substantial reasons. Maybe I was not lucky in life to a good novel, but it's to the post is irrelevant.

Will be 49 photos and comments Varlamov.

Author: Source

01. Let's start with the rich. The meaning of the gypsy life - to build a palace. External showing off their wealth - national fetish. No normal Gypsies do not hide the expensive car in the garage.

02. I bought a cool car? Be sure to put it on the street. Houses can be 10 garages, but who is there to hide their possessions? What if the neighbor does not see? The best reward for the Gypsy - the envy of neighbors. Wealth - the main argument in any dispute. Who is richer, he is right. Race the social ladder - the national sport in Roma.

03. In principle, garages can hide some inexpensive car. Another local joke: if the Gypsies had bought an expensive car, the passenger may be required to take on the most crowded street of the village, for all to see. Then you can walk 10 minutes to go to his house, as long as those 10 minutes the whole village with envy looking at you.

04. For the same reason the Gypsies like gold, but more. The Gypsy Baron lifetime hoarding gold coins, jewelry and bullion. The more gold, the more authority and respect. The Gypsy Baron, of course, is not working. The division into castes is very pronounced in the Roma community. Mooch never become Baron, Baron, under any circumstances will not operate.

05. After learning that I was from Russia, Roma upset and said that "we do not like Russian." I wonder why?

06. Now about the gypsy architecture. I do not know why, but the Russian people, it is very close. If Russian give a lot of money and say, "Build a house, a wish," he, too, will build something. A little gypsy in every Russian.

07. Any gypsy house - a shed with openwork roof and facade clumsy. Depending on the level of income can be decorated shed.

08. Someone just builds himself an office center. The main thing that glittered and shone in the sun!

09. No money? It will be a modest shed.

10. There is money? Will tracery shed, but be sure to shed. There is not a gypsy who could not afford to build a shed.

11. Another option. If space allows, make the gallery around the house. But in general, trying to build a house as large as possible for the area in the entire area.

12. Mmmmm, kicks!

13. At home mold all that is sold in hardware store. The main thing that looked rich. This gypsy Baroque.

14. Just feast durnovkusiya.

15. To remove the gypsy homes and villages difficult. People with cameras do not like Gypsies. It has a lot of explanations. Firstly, the houses often have traces of criminal activity. Secondly, those who remove gypsy home and lifestyle, then put up photos and make fun of them. Gypsies all read it and get upset.

16. I am sure you are, too, in the comments begin to pour mud at Roma and they will regret not broke my camera and was given an opportunity to show you all this. There have been many cases where Roma smashed car windows and took away the camera from visiting tourists. The law does not apply here, the police in these villages do not fuss, so they do what they see fit.

To get inside the house is almost impossible. You should be very good communication and trust.

17. That's how they live.

18. The Roma always lived apart. None of the people will not accept them. They usually have a separate settlements or individual districts.

19. Immediately obvious: decent people live, good cars.

22.A is another village.

23.Zdes homes smaller and simpler.

24. But it is still important foreign show. The fence, the roof - all that can be seen from the road.

25. Sam Roma all his free time sitting on a bench at the gate at its brightest clothes.

26. So, dress up in the morning and all day to catch envious glances neighbors.

28. Head over to visit.

29.Vse they do not see the neighbors made the most simple and austere. On the rear facade sometimes windows do not.

30.Samoe interesting that Roma in their palaces not live. They are much more comfortable in a tent in the yard of bed. Lots may take a couple of rooms. The rest - in case guests arrive. House - this is not the housing, and the rate of their social status. Here, for example, in spite of the magnificent palace, eat and cook in a conventional garage in the backyard.

32.Hozyayka

33.Hozyain

34.Chem Roma earn? They steal, sell drugs, begging, sit scrap. There is a caste of workers Gypsies: they process stone, are mushrooming and are engaged in agriculture. Here, for example, in the yard of the house mountain of old faucet. Where are they - is unclear. But soon they will be taken to scrap.

35. Another business - moonshine.

36.Tsyganskie pigs.

37. Of course, there are the poor Roma live in landfills.

38. Very fond of a heating as the winter cool in Romania.

39. Slums.

40. The poor gypsy family.

42. Even in the slums of the main thing - to show their wealth. There may be no basic amenities, but carpet on the wall be required. How many children in the Roma family - no one knows. Relatives can be 6, and maybe buy Gypsies 12. Sometimes children from the local population, and sometimes stealing. I think you have heard about these scandals. Children begging and sometimes feed the whole family. The more children, the better.

44. Even the interior.

46.Inogda slums burned, while some houses appear crosses. Recently, during a fire killed 9 children here.

47.Kstati at wealthy homes also have crosses and plaques.

48.Nu and finally, here are some of my favorite pictures from the internet. He showed a local say that the photos are real, local and sometimes go.

49. That's all. Thanks to all. Sorry for the big post.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting