Nastya for a long time helped a lonely old woman, and she decided to thank her, but with one condition.

Anastasia met Grandma Nina by accident. She bought groceries at the local vegetable store, but at the checkout hushed up - there was not enough money. Then the woman decided to help the pensioner and paid her check. Fateful meeting It led to a friendship that grew into something more. Nastya replaced Nina Grigorievna and children and grandchildren. And the heroine found the closest person in her life. But this story ended quite unexpectedly. What exactly happened, read further in the article.

When Nastya helped a poor old woman at the checkout to pay for her purchases, she burst into tears with surprise. “Don't cry, it's okay. Do you want me to help you bring the food home? I just have a day off today! – turned to the pensioner Anastasia.

She's 30 years old and lives alone. With men somehow does not work out, and the woman herself is not very eager to get married. That's the nature. Nastya works for a local newspaper and writes a book at the same time. Nina Grigorievna immediately hooked her. There was something mysterious about the old woman that Anastasia could use in her stories.

Therefore, Nastya decided at all costs to get acquainted with the pensioner closer. She didn't mind, by the way. She is also lonely, so she often communicates with strangers. And she wanted to thank her savior: “You will help me a lot!” I live a couple of blocks away.”

They walked slowly. The old woman talked about her life, and Nastya listened to her enthusiastically. When the women approached the house, Nina Grigorievna invited Anastasia to come for tea. She agreed. So began their friendship, which grew into something more.

Relatives Anastasia and Nina Grigorievna exchanged numbers and began to call often. Very soon Nastya became a native person for the old woman. She trusted her and often asked for help. And when the pensioner became ill, the woman cooked her food and cleaned the apartment.

They both felt that fateful meeting in the store changed their lives forever. However, Nastya did not fully understand how much. It all happened suddenly. Nina Grigorievna was taken to the hospital. The doctors were not happy, and Nastya was preparing for the worst.

One day the old woman told her that she wanted to talk to her seriously: “Nastyusha, my path has already been passed.” I feel like I don’t have much time left to fight. And I'm tired, to be honest. You're the only person I can trust. And I want to rewrite all my property on you. I will do so if you fulfil one of my conditions.”

Anastasia did not expect that Nina Grigorievna would decide on such a condition. She did not even think of becoming her heir. But inner curiosity took over, and she asked: Nina Grigorievna, I am very glad that we have become so close. I didn't find my grandmothers alive. And you showed me what it was like to be a granddaughter. Although I feel uncomfortable about your proposal, I am very interested to know what the condition is.”

The old woman took Nastya by the hand: There is an orphanage in our city. For the last 5 years, my granddaughter has been living there, who was put there by her stepmother when her father, my son, died. I was too weak to take care of her. The baby couldn't live with me. Every day I blame myself for it, but I know I still have time. I want you to adopt my granddaughter and give her a family.”

Nastya was taken aback. To agree to such a thing is an unthinkable responsibility. She asked Nina Grigorievna to give her time to think. She agreed. The next day, Anastasia went to the hospital to tell the old woman about her decision. But I did not have time: the pensioner died at night.

Near the bed was a note: “Here is the number of the notary, he will explain everything to you.” You didn't give me an answer right away, but I know inside you've decided it a long time ago. You don't have to be alone! Nastya read these lines, drowning in tears. The woman went to the hospital to tell Nina Grigorievna that she agreed.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Sometimes close people betray, and complete strangers, on the contrary, help out. Human relationships are an unplowed field in which there is a place for love, regret, and forgiveness. Nina Grigorievna and Anastasia brought a truly fateful meeting. Thanks to her, both women forgot about their loneliness, and Nastya’s life changed forever.

Do you believe that destiny actually exists?

Tags

See also

New and interesting