I recently spoke to a Turkish friend and learned that he had divorced his wife, and I was in shock after his story.

What causes of divorce would you call irresistible? After which you should urgently pack your suitcases and snatch from your spouse with all your feet? One of our subscribers shared a story that raises a lot of questions. Her heroes turned a lot of cases and together destroyed a happy marriage. Where did they make a mistake?

I have a good Turkish friend, Suleiman. For several years we worked together in a branch of a large transport company. And then fate scattered us across the country.

At the end of the contract, Suleiman returned to Turkey. And not one – brought with him Ukrainian wife Nastya. They met in the main office in Kiev, where both worked as lawyers. When Suleiman was transferred to the Lviv branch, Nastya without hesitation went after him. She gave up everything: the capital’s prospects and career. Later, my friend admitted that after that he looked at the girl differently. He decided that for such devotion he simply had to marry her. That's what happened.

At their Turkish wedding, it seems, walked the whole of Istanbul. They rented a hotel for three days with a spa complex and a swimming pool, invited more than 500 guests. A popular local band played for them. The bride changed 5 wedding dresses, and her ring with an obscenely large diamond collected a couple of thousand likes on Instagram. The celebration ended with a pompous fireworks display. In short, the party was a success.

Then the newlyweds fell out of my sight for several years. And recently, we wrote off with Suleiman again. I was interested in the fate of our friend. We also talked about our personal affairs. It turned out that he broke up with his wife. I was, to put it mildly, in shock.

The divorce was initiated by Suleiman. Unexpected, huh? He told me about this when I arrived in Istanbul on vacation. It turned out that there were many reasons for this. But the most disturbing were three.

Before the marriage of Nastina, relations with parents did not go well. They did not talk much and in a couple of years saw only twice. Parents did not come to their Lviv wedding: they referred to the fact that they would not pull the road to the other end of the country due to poor health.

Nastya herself explained their quiet enmity by a big difference in priorities. She dreamed all her life to escape from her village near Kharkov and achieve something. The same called her ambitions bliss and dreamed to marry quickly, so that she had children and household.

The Turkish wedding changed everything. Suleiman wanted to establish a relationship with his parents. He managed to break the ice in his mother’s heart. Personally went to Kharkov, invited to his homeland. The father of the bride could not be understood, but the beginning was made.

Little by little, Nastya began to get along with her mother. It was because she was isolated after she emigrated. She sat at home with no work or friends. Suleiman’s wife never got along with Turkish relatives because of the language barrier. I talked to my mom every day. At first, it pleased Suleiman. He even invited his mother-in-law to visit several times. Paid all the expenses.

The woman was delighted with the reception. She liked Istanbul so much that she began to visit her daughter with enviable frequency. Sometimes Nastya broke into Kharkov to see her mother. Her behavior changed before her eyes. From a 30-year-old woman, she turned into a girl who could not step without her mother.

Rallying wife with mother-in-law brought discord into the personal life of the couple and significantly hit the budget. Since Nastya did not work, and her parents retired, Suleiman paid the wants of all parties.

One day a man decided to talk to his wife, but nothing good came of it. Nastya called Suleiman a greedy heartless despot who wants to keep her locked up. He got confused and raised his voice. Word for word - and the spouses quarreled in rubbish. For the first time ever, they slept in separate rooms.

In the morning Nastya asked for forgiveness. But without much sincerity. Suleiman seemed to speak to his mother-in-law. Apparently, the girl managed to discuss the situation with her. But the conflict was hushed up.

From that moment, the meetings with the mother-in-law stopped, but family life began to flow. Now every little thing provoked quarrels. Nastya lost her temper when Suleiman stayed in the service or communicated with her comrades in Turkish, not English, as in Ukraine. So she knows what they're talking about.

Suleiman was angry when Nastya brightly made up and put on completely revealing outfits. I didn't even try to learn Turkish and was always making borscht. And still not ashamed to find out relationships in crowded places and in company with friends or relatives of her husband. It hurt his ego.

Reasons for divorce: enthusiastic wife-blogger Suleiman had the wisdom to pacify his fee. They've only been together for a year. It was not enough for the mutual "lap" of this. In addition, the man remembered how difficult it was for him to adapt to life in a foreign country.

Meanwhile, his wife started looking for a job. The path of the lawyer no longer attracted her. Therefore, Nastya undertook to master SMM to sell Turkish goods on Instagram. This idea was presented to her by new friends, whom she met on courses in Internet marketing. Both Ukrainian women are married to Turks.

Suleiman did not show much delight in his wife's passion, but did not interfere. I bought a new phone and a new camera. The girl was so excited by the idea that she began to resemble the former brisk Nastya, with whom he fell in love.

In the meantime, his wife started seeing friends regularly. A couple of times the girls gathered together and husbands, but friends with families did not work. Men worked in different fields, and they had nothing to talk about. Therefore, Suleiman refused further joint meetings, which caused Nastino discontent.

Business wife went uphill, there was the first money. But their relationship didn't get any warmer. It was as if they were taking a break in quarrels. They almost stopped going out to people and began to swear more often. Now Nastya did not lock herself in the guest bedroom after an argument, but ran away to her girlfriends. And then came back undershoof, and the scandal broke out with renewed vigor.

One day, after another quarrel, the girl simply did not return home. Suleiman waited until late at night, then called her friends and even called an old friend, a police officer. In the end, it turned out that Nastya was fine. She just flew home to Ukraine without telling her husband.

However, she returned to Istanbul a month later, but her wife did not find her. He went to his parents so he wouldn’t run into her. The divorce was arranged by a family lawyer. It is necessary to give Nastya credit - she just received a divorce document, packed her things and returned to Kiev, without demanding the division of property.

By the way, Suleiman is fine now. He married a Turkish woman, the daughter of friends of his parents. Raising a daughter together. A man adores his wife. He's also very happy that she doesn't have social media and that her mother lives in a nearby house.

Tags

See also

New and interesting