Grandma Antonina prepares beets for sale in Korean, who buys once, will come for it every day

Korean carrots have long been loved by the people of our country. But few people know that on the same principle you can cook zucchini, pumpkin and beets. Korean beets are perfect for snacks, and those who cook them once will cook again and again.

Korean beets Ingredients
  • 500g raw beets
  • 1 bulb
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 30ml lemon juice
  • 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 60 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1.5 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp coriander seeds
  • 0.25 tsp chili pepper
  • black pepper

Preparation
  1. Rub the raw beets on thin strips with a carrot grater in Korean.

2. Squeeze garlic through a press or sodium on a fine grater. Add the lemon juice. By the way, in one of the articles we told how restaurateur and TV presenter Jamie Oliver uses garlic.

3. Rash brown sugar (if not, you can use white).
  4. Add the soy sauce. Stir it.

5. Let the vegetable and sesame oil heat up well in the pan.
  6. Meanwhile, cut the onions in small cubes.
  7. Roast the onions to a golden color.
  8. Grind the coriander seeds in the mortar. Cooked in this way, it adds much more flavor to the dish than simple ground from the store.
  9. Add coriander, chili pepper and black ground pepper to the onions. Stir and cook for just another minute so that the spices transfer their rich taste to the onions.

10. Pour the hot oil with onions into a bowl of beets. If you want, add sesame.

11. Stir, cover with film and leave in the fridge overnight.
  12. Better make a bigger portion. Believe me, the salad flies - before you have time to blink an eye.
  13. Bon appetit!

My parents taught me to eat salad with beets and eggs for dinner. My mom always said, "Beets for dinner, you don't need a nutritionist." And recently I read that eating beet salad instead of dinner is the easiest way to lose weight with a red root. So my mom was right...

Tags

See also

New and interesting