The husband realized that his wife will soon fly to heaven, so he began to cheat, not hiding.

Is it possible to change a person who cheats? Many people think that this is something on the verge of fiction. However, perhaps it is worth understanding the reasons why a person is so attracted not to his partner, but to someone else?

Is it possible to change a person Sveta lay on a hospital bed and read detective Dontsova. She tried very hard to focus all her attention on this detective novel by her favorite author, but she did not manage this very well. My thoughts came back to my last meeting with my husband.

He came by this morning and brought her favorite forget-me-nots. And I tried to get them now. Probably, Oleg looked like an exemplary husband who is ready to do everything for the sake of his beloved woman. A woman who has only six months left in this world.

Oleg and Sveta tried not to talk about the situation. Everyone knew what was going on, and everyone had accepted it. Sveta tried to enjoy the last months of her stay here. Unfortunately, the walls of the clinic were not too happy, but Oleg constantly came and tried to cheer his beloved wife.

But this morning was different. My sister called me last night and told me something. She saw Oleg with another woman. It could have been a random meeting, but her sister says she was watching the couple on purpose. They went to a restaurant where they held hands and even kissed. Then the lovers got into Oleg’s car and left in an unknown direction.

People don’t change and this morning, Sveta’s husband came to her as if nothing had happened. First the wife I wanted to make a scandal.Using all of your last strength for this. When she saw his smile, she suddenly lost her desire. She tried to be nice and not show any pain inside. Only to look Oleg in the eyes of his wife failed.

He and Oleg have been together for 15 years. At the beginning of the relationship, he He cheated on her with a close friend. Their relationship was just beginning, and Sveta let it all down.. She asked Oleg to promise her that it would never happen again. He took an oath and begged forgiveness, kneeling.

And now Sveta could not get rid of the thought that all these 15 years her beloved cheated on her. Over and over. She will soon be gone from this world. Her last thoughts will be the betrayal of her husband and the fact that their love all this time was a fake. It's hard to believe. It's hard not to try to finish it right now. Sveta did not know what to do or whether to talk to her husband about the situation and what she learned from her sister.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The problem with Light is that she will never know the truth. Perhaps her husband was faithful to her all this time, but now, due to severe stress, he wanted to relax and distract himself. People are hard pressed by news of critical situations that cannot be reversed. Perhaps for Sveta’s husband, his affair on the side was the only way not to lose himself from the pain he was experiencing because of the imminent loss of his wife.

Or perhaps the secretive husband just cheated on his dear wife all their life together. What do you think? What would you do if you were Svetlana?

Tags

See also

New and interesting