I decided to check out the work of the beauty salon, which I recently became the owner, such a reception I did not expect.

Even today, when the customer is always right, low-maintenance It is often found in various institutions. Of course, if the visitor behaves inappropriately, then the bad attitude of the staff is easy to understand. But sometimes employees behave arrogantly and irreverently, if simply the appearance of the client did not impress them.

Today's edition. "Site" We will share an amazing story that happened in one of the capital’s beauty salons. The administrator and craftsmen, seeing a modestly dressed visitor, decided that this woman was clearly wrong address and local services she could not afford. They were not in a hurry to serve the guest. That's too bad.

The story began with the fact that in one of the expensive beauty salons came modestly dressed visitor. Karina wanted a new hairstyle. But I did not pre-register. I decided in advance that if I had to wait, let me. She wasn't in a hurry that day.

The woman-administrator looked at Karina and with a dissatisfied look put her smartphone away. "Did you sign up? If not, we will have to wait, we only have two stylists working today, she replied irritatedly and again ducked into the screen, no longer paying attention to the guest.

“I’ll wait,” Karina meekly replied and, sitting on the sofa, waiting for her turn began to consider the interior of the beauty salon. She saw one of the workers finishing the job. Therefore, I expected that in 10-15 minutes the master will be able to service her.

The administrator from time to time dissatisfied with gazing at the guest, squeamishly looked at the worn jacket and grated sneakers, which gave a spitful attitude to their appearance. And carelessly collected in the tail hair made it clear that this young woman does not go to beauty salons. Surely he will order the cheapest haircut and will not even leave a tip.

When the master finished the work, and the satisfied client rose from her chair, the administrator revived. With an angelic voice, she began to chirp compliments to the lady, asking if everything was okay, if everything was okay. It was clear that this visitor, wearing a massive fur coat, came here not for the first time. And such regular customers are always welcome here.

Karina expected that now the dust will be blown off her, but she was wrong. Walking the client in a fur coat, the administrator again stuck in the phone. And the master, without saying a word to Karina, went to the back room.

After 15 minutes, the second master finished the work. But the situation was completely repeated. The second rich client with a happy look left the beauty salon, hearing many flattering words in her address. The second master also disappeared somewhere in the utility room. And the administrator continued to flip the Instagram feed.

“Please tell me, when will I be served?” asked Karina, beginning to lose all patience. “Masters are people too, they need rest. They will finish the tea and serve, wait, the administrator cut off, making it clear that Karina is not one of those clients who can count on normal service here. The guest sighed and waited silently.

After some time, the front door opened and a full-bodied middle-aged woman swam into the institution. Her jewelry immediately caught the eye: massive earrings, pretentious bracelet, a huge multi-layer necklace. Everything shiny and shimmered so that I wanted to cover my eyes with my hand. The woman took off her rhinestone-encrusted sunglasses and said hello.

The administrator, of course, jumped up like scalded. The employee intercepted a fur coat from the visitor and carefully carried the clothes to the hanger. As if by a signal from the back room emerged at once three (!) masters. Two of them, whom Karina had already seen at work, immediately went running around the rich woman, looking into her mouth.

The third stylist froze in confusion. Realizing that the rich client will be served without her help, she looked at Karina. Are you here? Take off your clothes, come in, the master nodded casually to the chair in the corner.

The stylist worked carelessly, she sometimes pulled her hair painfully, at least apologized. Each time, Karina barely held back to not scream. And from time to time she looked in the mirror, which reflected the next chair, which sat a rich client. And that woman loved it because she was treated like a goddess. A completely different level of service...

Karina Koe's reaction, sitting to the end and mentally appreciating her master's work as "much below average," Karina headed to the administrator. I started talking about poor service.

“You see, this beauty salon belongs to my father. He's got a lot to do, and he has to go abroad soon, so he's handing over this little business to me.

“I do not like such pathetic establishments. But even my modest experience is enough to understand how bad you all work here and how disgusting you are to your customers.

The surprised and frightened administrator did not know what to say. But the new owner did not expect to hear anything clear. She went to the exit, determined that she would immediately start looking for new workers. After all, these arrogant and fake girls that she encountered today only spoil the reputation of the institution. And their behavior scares away many normal guests.

Editorial Board Poor service In any field, it only helps to lose current customers and scare off potential customers. And regular communication with those who are dissatisfied with the service only adds stress, makes any work nervous and unpleasant. Therefore, you are genuinely surprised by employees who behave inappropriately, and then suffer from their own stupidity.

What do you think about that? Share your comments in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting