As illustrators draw?

How to create illustrations? What creates the individual style of the artist? What do expect from illustrator advertising agencies and magazines? Illustrators studio Bang! Bang! We made at the British Higher School of Design and talked about how they draw on the example of the theme "Rabbit-Wolf».

Some could not come, but recorded a spectacular video, in which he told about his "creative cuisine" and showed the author's technique.

Michael Vyrtsev (portfolio) for 24 years. Mozart watercolors. Disaccustomed 2 years ICEJ. Thoroughly versed in grades watercolor paper and knows all the places in Moscow, where it can be bought.
Clients: i> magazine Men's Health, Psychologies, «Pro sports», Audi / Mother tongue, Obukhov, Invest Group, T-shirt store. shows: i> «Weapons of the Future" at the club "Solyanka", March 2010

Eugene Murushkin (portfolio) Low skinny brunette. In addition to illustrating professionally tattooed in Faux Pas Tattoo.
Clients: i> Audi / Native language, T-shirt Store, the magazine Geo Traveller. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009

Masha Krasnova-Shabaeva (portfolio) was born in Ufa, now lives in Rotterdam. It Has 2 higher art education. Russia has remained the major magazines that never have it printed illustration. It has assets of about 20 shows, half of them - outside of Russia.

Natasha Class (portfolio)

One of the founders of revision.ru. His work with clay bakes: they live long. Draw a start in her mother's notebooks with recipes, and up to 5 years of drawing horses only, and then learned to sculpt in clay. He likes to work with polymer clay - interesting material: it can be malleable or hard, it can be smooth, make any texture, mix colors or use the net. Natasha likes to do volumetric images, and with the clay, it turns out perfectly.
Clients: i> Beeline / Adventa Lowe, magazines "Pro Sport", "Happy parents», Russia. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009.

Nastya Ladatko (portfolio) Constantly sitting in China without the Internet. It works as a fashion designer. Draws hands, do not use Photoshop.
Clients: i> magazine New Porker and Russia shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009.

Andrew Kasai (portfolio) soloist Narkotiki. He created posters for your concerts, does not exclude that part of the popularity of the band achieved with their help. It draws a few years.
Clients: i> magazine "Pro sports», F5, «The Bear», T-Shirt Store. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009.

Natalya Savinykh (portfolio) Fotorealist virtuoso. This is her boy with a glass of kvass is now hanging by the entire team city.
Clients: i> all you name it - Dirol, Lyubyatovo, Bread edge, Lays, Coca-cola, L'oreal, collaborates with dozens of network advertising agencies, magazines "Popular Mechanics" and Geo Traveller. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009.

Tanya Zhigunova (portfolio) in the past - punk, and now sensible, intelligent mother.
Clients: i> magazine "Aeroflot" and "Pro Sport". shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009.

Alexander Blosyak (portfolio) 25. Camorodok from Siberia.
Clients: i> magazine "F5", "Pro Sport", "Bear», Russia, T-Shirt Store, Investkafe. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009, "Future Weapons" in the club "Solyanka", March 2010, an exhibition of the author's silkscreen Silkscreen Limited Edition, May 2010.

Karina Kino (portfolio) Professional grafitchik. Collaborates with Kawaii Factory - on the streets of Moscow, you've seen the bag with her illustrations. The designer showcases major sports brands, with sotrunichala "Solyanka" and store "Republic".
Clients: i> magazine "Pro sports», F5, «The Bear», Russia. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, in May 2009.

Sergei Pervushin (Portfolio) "Papa octopus hat". It is he himself says. Its theme - cartoons and movies about super heroes works as a graphic designer. Participated in art projects journals "headquarters», «Vogue», «Afisha», festival «Next Festival» (Vilnius).
Clients: i> magazine "Pro sports», F5, «The Bear», Russia. shows: i> Festival illustration Free Wi-Fi, May 2009, "Future Weapons" in the club "Solyanka", March 2010.

Also read: What do art buyers, interviews with the best illustrators. 97 in stock! 34 Comments
2 July 2010 34 50311 656 622

150 expressions of English slang

12 ways to restore the old view of things past

249 645

What to do if you are choking, and near no one

570 697

20 ads, we are proud

Great fathers

233 953

15 animals for which the audacity - the second happiness

Tags

See also