Clever gypsy cooks Olivier in a new way: an unusual combination that will surprise whimsical guests

“Olivier with fish, or rather with herring. It can't be better! my husband said, after tasting this salad. Gypsy Galina again helps with her wonderful recipes!

Boiled potatoes and carrots cut in cubes, add peas and choppedThe green will also be very good. You can fill up with homemade lean mayonnaise or fragrant vegetable oil.

Today's edition. "Site" share olive Galina's gypsy. An unusual combination that will surprise the whimsical guests!

Olivier with fish Ingredients
  • 1 herring
  • 2 boiled potatoes
  • 1 sauerkraut
  • 1 boiled carrot
  • 50g onion
  • 120g tofu cheese
  • 1 sauerkraut
  • 100g lean homemade mayonnaise
  • 3–4 PSL of canned peas
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Put peas in the bowl. Cut the cucumber like an olive.

2. Precoction in slightly salted water potatoes and carrots. Cut them like olive cubes.

3. Cube the cheese tofu, it will replace the egg in the salad. Peel and cut the onions in small cubes. Send the sliced ingredients to the bowl.

4. Clean the herring, get the bones out of it. Cut the herring with small cubes and send it to the salad. The fish will replace the sausage in the salad. Cut the greens (cup and green onions).

5. Fill the salad with lean homemade mayonnaise. Smell it and taste it. Stir well, then put the salad in a beautiful bowl and sprinkle it on top with greens.

6. That's it, olivier salad With herring ready. Bon appetit!

In order to read more about this recipe. saladWatch the video from the culinary YouTube channel "Galina Kitchen". All the recipes of the beautiful hostess Galina come out from the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest you find out which ingredient will make Olivier 5 times more tender. Perfecting the recipe!

Olivier with fish (or rather with herring) is a new look at your favorite Christmas salad. Due to the lack of meat and eggs, it can be served during the Christmas-post. Thank you, dear Galina! This recipe is very useful to me now, as I stick to the fast.

I highly recommend trying this Olivier in a new way. I am sure your family will appreciate this recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting