Instead of Olivier, I will make a Robin Bobin salad, I do not cook eggs for it, just bring it to a boil, cover it with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes.

Piquant Robin-Bobin salad - Olivier's brother. Already from one name I have a desire to prepare it for the New Year holidays. The salad includes as many as 3 types of legumes: canned beans, canned peas and salted peanuts. Perhaps that is why the name has a component of “Bobin”.

Today's edition. "Site" Invite you to read the instructions for salad-making "Robin Bobin," which will replace the boring Olivier on New Year's Day. An unusual combination that will surprise the whimsical guests!

Piquant salad Ingredients for salad
  • 1 bulb
  • 250g ham or smoked meat
  • 150g pickles
  • 200g canned beans
  • 250g canned peas
  • 50g salted peanut
  • 3 eggs
  • mayonnaise
  • tasteful

Onion pickling ingredients
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 1 tsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Peel and then cut the onions finely. Put the onions in a bowl and add to it vinegar, sugar and pour water. Stir and leave for 10 minutes so that the onions are well marinated.

2. Boil the eggs in advance. And you can not cook them, but just bring to a boil, and then cover the lid and leave for 10 minutes. Cut the cucumbers. Cube the ham.

3. A bowl of peas, beans, ham, cucumbers and peanuts. Pour the excess liquid from the onions and add it to the salad.

4. Add mayonnaise and spices to the salad. Stir it well.

5. Put the salad in a detachable ring on the plate, press it a little with a spoon to keep the shape. On top of the salad lay grated eggs. Leave the salad in the fridge for 30 minutes to soak well.

6. That's it, salad ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Full refrigerator." There are many interesting and quite simple recipes that can be repeated even by those who cook on "you".

about:blank

I also suggest reading the instructions for preparing the ideal combination of salad products with Beijing cabbage. It is best to take Champion apples!

The spicy Robin Bobin salad is a real find for housewives and their husbands with a consistently good appetite. The salad is surprisingly tasty, and the mood after eating this delicacy is excellent! Peas and beans give a soft base, and spicy add ham, pickled onions and peanuts.

Believe me, this snack is definitely worth trying, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting