After a hard day's work, I treat my husband with a beam, and he is only happy, showing an excellent method of cooking.

Onions are a useful and cheap vegetable that is not just bought whole bags for the winter. From onions, a delicious broth is obtained, roasting to dumplings and a lot of delicious sauces and vegetable stews can not do without onions. Meat onions give juiciness and spiciness, onions are very tasty to cook in the oven with filling. Today I will tell you what to cook from onions tasty and appetizing, except for the usual dishes. I'm sure you haven't cooked onions yet!

What to cook with onions Do you like blueberries? The preparation of pigeons takes time, the preparation of cabbage leaves is one of the important stages in the preparation of this dish. What about alternative cabbage-free pigeons? The original recipe for onion pigeons I found on the channel “Tastes from the village”. I have never seen such an interesting recipe anywhere, I will attach a video at the end of the article.

Ingredients for blueberry
  • 10 bulbs
  • 300g minced meat
  • 200g rice
  • 100g bulgur
  • 1 bundle parsley
  • 3 teeth. Garlic
  • 60 ml of vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp tomato paste
  • salt
  • peppery
  • smoked paprika

Sauce ingredients
  • 1 tbsp tomato paste
  • 60 ml of vegetable oil
  • 50g butter
  • 400 ml of water
  • 1 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Clean 9 large bulbs and make each incision to half. Put the onions in a deep pan and pour hot water. Cook the onions in a pot for 15-20 minutes.

2. In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. Cut 1 onion with a small cube and stir with the mince. Farsh can be chosen at your discretion. For a juicy dish, mix pork and beef, you can take chicken mince.

3. Wash the rice and bulgur and mix it with the mince. Cut parsley, garlic, spices and vegetable oil also send to a bowl with filling for blueberries. Stir everything well with a spoon or a spatula.
  4. Boiled onions are removed from the stove and separate the onion layers in the same way as the leaves of boiled cabbage for blueberries.
  5. In each onion leaf put 1 tsp. mince. Fill the onions with minced meat until the filling is finished.

6. Put the stuffed onions in a deep pan where you stew them.
  7. Make the sauce. Mix 400 ml of hot water with vegetable and butter, add 1 tbsp of tomato paste and salty sauce. It is better to use onion broth for the sauce.
  8. Pour onion pigeons and their carcasses under a closed lid for 45-50 minutes until ready. Serve the sour cream dish.

Don’t forget to watch the video on the channel “Tastes from the village”, here you will find a lot of unusual recipes of delicious dishes.

about:blank

If desired, you can prepare onion pigeons with any filling. It'll taste good even without meat. Sometimes in classic blueberries cabbage remains tough and gives an unpleasant aftertaste. Onions have a sweet taste, and when combined with meat dishes, they are great. Have you already made blueberries with this recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting