A mother-in-law once came to visit without warning, and after her visit I discovered a strange find.

“I have noticed strange behavior in my mother-in-law before. But now it goes beyond all limits allowed, — complains Galina. The heroine of today’s story has a rather difficult relationship with her husband’s mother. Lucky they don't live together! What happened and whether to argue with the mother-in-law because of what happened,
Read on in the article.

I married Dima 5 years ago. At first we lived together with his mother Olga Andreevna. But I knew right away that I couldn't stay under the same roof with this woman for long. I was pressuring my husband to move out.

My mother-in-law has a very peculiar character. She doesn’t ask anything from anyone, but she’s always involved. At some point, I had the feeling that without her presence I could not go to the toilet or spend time with my husband. That's not normal.

After a year and a half of my persuasion and requests, we managed to rent our small apartment. I finally felt like a housewife. No one else watched me and my actions, no one gave friendly advice. Fairy tale!

After a while, a new problem appeared. Olga Andreevna really wants grandchildren. Every time we visit her, she won't miss an opportunity to remind me that the clock is ticking. I didn’t think that happened in real life anymore. But it turned out not!

Believe me, I have to restrain myself not to tell my mother-in-law a couple of affectionate. She just doesn't understand normal language. In fact, I have long wanted children myself. It's not working! It happens, you have to survive this period. But it is much more difficult to do this when a nagging mother-in-law is sitting over her head.

Secret messages from my mother-in-law I have noticed strange behavior for my mother-in-law before. But now it goes beyond what is allowed. Olga Andreevna recently visited in the middle of the day without warning. While I was in the bathroom, she came into our bedroom and then rushed home. I didn't know what she was up to then.

The next day, I started cleaning up and found a bag of smelly grass behind the bedside table. Inside was a piece of paper: "Tincture of wormwood." Dosage: 0.5 cups 2 times a day.”

I told my husband about it. He didn't understand what was going on. Later, such findings began to appear in our house constantly. And everywhere the same: tincture of boron uterus, knotweed, sage, plantain seeds. When I went online, the picture began to emerge.

It turned out that in folk medicine, these herbs are used to get pregnant. It helps even in the most hopeless cases. I certainly didn't believe it at first. But after consulting with my doctor, I decided that it would not be superfluous.

I really did not want to discuss with Olga Andreevna her strange behavior. It was useless to argue about it. I knew she wouldn't stop giving me herbs and stuff. So I just accepted it.

It's been a couple of months since then. From time to time my mother-in-law came to visit us and we came to her. But she had not asked about her grandchildren for a long time, as if she had calmed down and accepted the fact that she might not become a grandmother.

A week after we last met, I suspected something was wrong and took a test. When I saw the two bars, I couldn’t believe my eyes. My husband burst into tears with happiness, and Olga Andreevna just whispered in my ear: “Sometimes strange things help, don’t they?”

No one will say exactly how the main character managed to get pregnant. However, one thing is clear: sometimes it makes sense to listen to the advice of the mother-in-law. At a minimum, you should not enter into an open conflict with her, because often it does not lead to anything good. Agreed?

What thought did this story give you? Boldly share your ideas in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting