Elegant cookie "Kokosanka", which does not need a gram of flour and a minimum of sugar

Take 2 proteins and 200 grams coconut. I will not let the flour go, and it will not be useful. Coconut shavings in the oven with other ingredients are baked for only half an hour. In the meantime, I am looking for a new interesting film on the Internet and making seagulls. Beautiful!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cookie "Kokosanka", which disappears from the table in a flash. Almost weightless!

Coconut shavings in the oven Ingredients
  • 2 egg whites
  • 10g starch
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 100g sugar
  • 200g coconut shavings

Preparation
  1. Squirrels with a pinch of salt, beat to pomp.

2. Add the sugar and whip to a steady white mass. Vanilla sugar can also be added if desired.

3. Pour the starch and mix it again. Then add the coconut shavings. Also hit the mixer. The mass should be thick enough.

4. On the pan, covered with parchment paper, lay out the blanks for cookies. It is most convenient to form cookies with an ice cream spoon. You can also lay out the dough and tablespoon or hands. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 30 minutes.

5. That's it, fragrant Kokosanka is ready. You can store such cookies for up to a week in a closed container. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe of this cookie, watch the video with cook-channel "Pleasant appetite!" On this channel, a beautiful hostess, Irina Podolyan, has prepared many sensible and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to achieve the airiness of coconut cookies. It is not a shame to put it on the festive table. And if there is a desire, then you can gather without a reason. This dessert will be a great addition to any tea party!

Coconut shavings in the oven with whipped protein in the form of Kokosanka cookies He'll win everyone's heart. It is easy to prepare, and even easier to eat, with appetite weaving on both cheeks.

I highly recommend making this sweet for your family, they will definitely thank you for this cookie!

Tags

See also

New and interesting