The wife of the brother began to complain that he at the age of 55 radically changed, grew a beard, secretes on the phone

How should a person who has recently realized that he is not living as he would like to feel? That the biggest mistake in his life for many years has been his daily routine? Angelina began to ask these questions after a frank conversation with her older brother. After all, he sincerely believed that the last 30 years did not live for himself.

It all started with the call of Olga’s daughter-in-law. She, as usual, invited Angelina to visit for tea. Only this time she added that they had something to discuss in private. Not understanding anything, but feeling genuine curiosity, Angelina went to the house of her older brother’s family.

Fortunately, she and Oleg always had a good relationship. Even decades later, as people in their 50s, the spirit of camaraderie between families never went away. Even Angelina’s husband was friends with Oleg and once a month went out with him somewhere out of town.

However, upon coming to visit Angelina realized that one tea will not cost. Olga looked very depressed, and, apparently, had long been hiding her fortune. It was all about Oleg. For the past six months, he has become completely different, and this was clearly not related to the situation in the family.

- You know, he stopped eating dinner with me. I think you noticed him dressing up. He changed his hair and started taking care of himself. You think I influenced him that much? You bet. I was happy enough. And now he sits alone for a long time in the bedroom or in the bathroom. I have no idea what he's doing. But every time he comes out happy and sings under his nose. I wonder if he's got someone on his side.

Peels Angelina listened and recalled her meetings with Oleg. He really began to look more neat and even beautiful. I even changed my glasses. Then Angelina decided that it was just a desire to look good. But she also remembered how Oleg constantly looked into his smartphone, and then hastily put it down with the screen. It did not look suspicious until Olga told about the solitude of her husband. What if she's right?

After Olga shared all her experiences, Angelina decided not to delay with the case. She has always had a relationship of trust with Oleg. And she was sure that if she caught him in the right mood, she could talk. A day later, she managed to do that.

She decided to wait for her brother at his place of work. Angelina parked opposite the entrance to the building and began to watch the people coming out. At the sight of Oleg Angelina did not hurry to call him. Because he was obviously busy with someone else. Her brother, a loyal friend and family man, hugged and kissed another woman on the cheeks.

From afar, Angelina found it hard to see her. But it was obvious that she was also at least 50. When the couple finally stopped hugging, Angelina began to honk. Oleg’s eyes turned round at the sight of his sister’s car, and, saying something quickly to a stranger, he hurried to his sister.

- And what does it mean? – calmly asked Angelina from her brother, when he fastened his seatbelt.

- Did Olga send you? he asked in response. - What do you care?

- Big when it comes to you. Now tell me everything in order as we drive.

Oleg sighed and began his story.

Mystery Brother He met a wonderful woman. She had been working in his building for several years, and they only found out about each other's existence 8 months ago. Oleg has never loved anyone like her. He was the man he had been looking for all his life. Of course, Olga was officially the only one. But the truth is, he would have left her a long time ago if they had no children together. And now that they have become independent, and it is too late to talk about divorce.

Peels Angelina listened to her brother and sincerely empathized with him. He wouldn't lie to her. Yes, he hid his connection from his wife and secretly corresponded with his lover. But he did it more out of reluctance to sort things out. Olga became too attached to him, giving herself all to routine and everyday life. If Oleg suddenly decides to leave her, he will be guilty for the rest of his life in front of the mother of his children.

- It is your fault, Angelina said. - For doing everything behind her back. If you do, you'll be guilty, too. But he's honest. Perhaps she will understand this with time. Are you sure about that woman?

- Absolutely.

- Then go to Olga and tell it like it is. You think your whole life went wrong, now she's gonna think so too. Just be prepared for it.

They've already arrived at Oleg's house. Brother and sister said goodbye, and Oleg got out of the car. Angelina watched as her loved one went to meet his fate, and thought that a person can really realize all the wrongness of his life. The biggest mistake is your biggest choice. But we can still correct the mistake. It will be painful, scary, but possible.

The Biggest Mistake: Can You Understand Oleg? Do you really need to talk about your husband? Did Angelina give the right advice and does she have the right to give advice?

Tags

See also

New and interesting