Why German pensioners are not at all like ours (smiling and ruddy) and what they should learn from

Retirement age in Germany since 1964 age 67. German pensioners are very different from ours. All thanks to European thinking and a completely different mentality. It is difficult to remake yourself in adulthood if you have lived your whole life with certain attitudes. But still, read about it, How Germans Look at the World. This is a very happy nation, and so maybe we should learn something from them.

People in Germany save for old age, in principle, just like our compatriots. Just our grandparents. Do not stop saving after retirement. They continue to limit themselves in everything to save more, and help children. It's very much. noble and worthy of respect. I just can't stop remembering. granny before she passed away.

My grandmother said that she never saw anything in her life, did not buy the things she wanted, did not go to the places she dreamed of. Before leaving, she was sad that she gave all her resources to others for the rest of her life. leaving almost nothing behind. All her pleasures consisted in working in the garden and watching. Favorite TV shows.

I don’t want to have these thoughts in my head at the end of my life. The Germans have no such thing in their minds. At the age of 60, they stop saving. Children are adults and can take care of themselves. Time to live for yourself. The Germans are happy to spend everything they have and are doing the right thing. Leaving to another world, the German does not regret anything, because already in adulthood he managed to travel and live delightfully.

Continuing the topic of parents and children, it is worth mentioning once again the fact that Germans are used to independence. Children do not expect their parents to tinker with them after adulthood. Parents also don’t live in the same way.Who in old age will give water?. Of course, mom and dad try to give the child a good education. However, except quality start in lifeParents do not owe their children anything.

German, having heard about the typical situation in the CIS, Old mom and dad dragging a loser son on their humpYou'd be amazed. Where is it that a healthy adult sits on the neck of his parents?

The physical component of life in retirement age Germans carefully monitor their health. No lying on the couch in front of the TV all day long! Mature Germans and Germans Swimming, going to the gym and looking great.. Everyone takes full responsibility for their health and appearance. For German citizens, retirement does not end. It's just beginning.

The mentality of those born in the post-Soviet space often dictates different rules. People are often over 60. Put an end to themselves, their health and development. There are so many full grandparents now. They are interested in their children’s lives and their affairs. But their existence and well-being are no longer interesting to them. Is that how it should be?

It seems to me that the main problem of our compatriots is that It’s easier to admit that you’re a failure and live your children’s lives.It's better than developing. Therefore, there are often conflicts against the background of the fact that parents are too active in the lives of their children. They just threw it away. Your own interests and hobbies.

As a result, there are endless resentments. I raised you and you are so ungrateful. So maybe you didn't have to have a baby. I should have taken care of my life.? But the thing is, it's hard. You need to take care of your body, develop your mind, devote time to work and entertainment, find new hobbies, keep in touch with friends, work on close relationships. Why, if I could just say “There will be nothing good in my life.” And go into someone else's life with your advice?

From the editor, it's sad what this behavior does to people. truly miserable. A man has never been happy living someone else’s life. Only by properly filling in all the major areas of one’s own being can one find peace within. It doesn't matter if you have children or not. It doesn’t matter if it’s retirement age or not. You have to have your own life. Hobbies, relationships and internal development.

Tags

See also

New and interesting