I called my ex-daughter-in-law and asked her to move in with me, and decided to arrange the house for my grandson.

In our country. single-family It's quite common. Young people who do not yet understand the seriousness of marriage, converge and disperse without further words. No one is surprised if their first marriage ends after 12 months. They lived, realized that they were not suitable for each other and divorced. It's a sad fact.

It's really sad when an innocent child is involved. With a single mother and grew up without a father, it is unclear what social conditions. What is his fault in this whole story? Why would he suffer all his life? There are no answers, only emotions. Strong and not at all fun.

My son grew up without a father. It probably affected his character. Dad left us because he couldn’t bear the routine and too much responsibility. It was as if I, a girl 3 years younger, knew more about this responsibility than him. Well, come on, raised the child alone, nursed, gave a ticket to life. And what happened?

Andrew, my son, married early. He and Irochka were twenty years old. First love, romance. He was missing part-time jobs to get enough money for the ring and generally behaved like a real man. I've seen it all, so I know what I'm talking about. Ira, an innocent child, also showed her feelings, met me, showed herself to be a good mistress. Anyway, I loved it.

The youngsters played a small wedding, modest, even in my opinion. They moved from my house to a rented apartment and began to live independently. Then, as it should, the baby. I was in seventh heaven with happiness: grandson, and even a hero, 4300 grams! I couldn't see him. My son found a new job and everything seemed to fall into place.

A year later, divorce. Without much talk, scenes and scandals. My son was leaving the family. The reason is trivial: another woman, a colleague from work. Not just a mistress on the side, but a woman who has been in a position for a couple of months. Terrible, bitter situation. I know who is right and who is to blame.

Ira returned to his home, Andrew went to live with a new woman. There were some attempts from my son to assimilate me and move with a new bride to me, but my answer made it clear that nothing like him and his “forgiveness” shines. Dad's genes made themselves felt.

With Ira, I continued to maintain relations, often went to see her grandson, ask how things were and, in general, help with women’s advice. My daughter-in-law always welcomed me with a smile and open arms. But every time I noticed that she was not living in the best conditions: a small apartment, nagging parents, a grandson who needed constant attention. How can it develop and what to hope for in such conditions?

I thought I'd help. I called my daughter-in-law and asked if she wanted to move with my grandson. I mean, I live alone. Lots of places, help will come in handy and in general, I know how to be with a small child. By the evening Ira was on the doorstep with things and wet eyes. Everyone thanked me for understanding.

You know, they say, "She's like a daughter to me." That's the situation. I went to work, bought everything I needed and played with my grandson. Ira cooked, cleaned, washed. Anyway, it's all on her. Not without my help. No one complained, on the contrary, there was a strong sense of the rightness of what was happening. My son was the least interested in me. Like my daughter-in-law, I was very angry with him.

But Andrew didn't forget about himself. Somehow he found out that my ex-wife was now living with me, and he didn't hesitate to come and make his claims. His mother wouldn't let him home. But Irina let her in. That day I was exhausted at work, there was no strength, there was only bile and fatigue.

And I told him everything I thought. That he acted like a pig, just like his dad. To leave a woman with a child, a baby, is the most heinous act, for which I, as his mother, am very ashamed. Those pennies that he calls “alimony” will not take even the beggars on the porches. And you have to think with your head, not with your causal place, since he, as a man, has assumed this responsibility.

My whole tirade, of course, was heard by Ira. The son stood with his eyes rounded, moving from foot to foot. Something about a second child and a small salary. Snorted and left. I didn't even want to listen to anything. That family is a stranger to me. From now on, I have a grandson and a daughter.

I thought about going to the notary. And so that no one knows. My house should stay with my grandson if I'm gone. Ira is a good person, but she needs her family. A father for a child. My son has found his way and he doesn’t need me anymore. It remains useful for those who need it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting