When I first met my future daughter-in-law, I realized that she and my son would not be together, so it happened.

People behave differently depending on the situation. Actually, man and must behave accordingly. This has historically been the key to our prosperity as a species. Therefore, it is not surprising that someone likes to be compliant, malleable, even somewhere meek. And some people can't. And they try to bend their line at all costs. Within reason, of course.

Peels, for example, take a family. Some couples have a husband. He has to solve any situation. Find a way out of even the most difficult situations. His wife often turns a blind eye to his shortcomings. This is how people have lived for centuries, but today not everyone likes such relationships. Couples increasingly share rights and responsibilities, arguing among themselves if necessary. Even scandalous. Some people are more satisfied with this type of behavior. So we're not going to judge them, are we?

When I met Yana, my ex-daughter-in-law, for the first time, I was completely normal with her. I didn’t even think of criticizing her, although other mothers-in-law, I know, often do. I realized that she and my son wouldn't be together for long, by the end of the day. You got it? Yes, just talking, watching her and finally making sure that this person. That's what happened, they didn't cook the porridge together.

My husband, the kingdom of heaven, has always been the head of our house. I was a housewife and mother to Volody, our only child. And that's how we've lived since the beginning of our relationship: the spouse works and provides for the family. And I, the wife, take care of my son and make sure that everything is fine and calm in the house. This is how my parents and their parents lived. I don’t think there can be anything better in family life. Men must remain men and women must remain women.

Yana seemed to me a person from a completely different test. She was not ashamed of her short dress. She kept talking, sometimes interrupting Vladimir. Okay, I think maybe that's what I think. Maybe it's all nerves and then this girl will somehow improve, show herself from the right side? Yeah, I don't think so. Her behavior was unchanged, and I decided that if she suddenly became my daughter-in-law, I would not call her a daughter. What is this daughter, which is more suitable for the definition of “happy”?

To my surprise, my son loved everything. They had been dating for a while and then decided to move in. Another year and a half together, and the news I didn't want to hear from the start was, "Mom, we've decided to get married." I had to pretend everything was fine. That's all I'm for, no choice. I am very happy for the fate of my son. I don't even want to remember the ceremony, you should have seen what my daughter-in-law wore that day. In such dresses, they go to other places, but not to their own marriage.

And then everything is rolled out: a year later there was a child, my grandson Arthur. A beautiful child, it is a pity that his life from early childhood did not develop as it should. What do I mean? Yeah, divorce, what else? When Vova realized that their family lacked money, he decided to go to another city, for a while, to earn extra money. The son did not want to move permanently, but for diapers, mixtures, openers, some funds are needed. So he decided to take the initiative into his own hands.

Of course, I started visiting my daughter-in-law. I'm a grandmother, I have the right to see my grandson. And to help my son’s wife was not too lazy. Yeah, I never liked her. But from a female perspective, I felt sorry for her. Listening to her talk is a test. She didn't like literally everything. And that Vova decided to go to another city, although she was against it. And that he doesn't listen to her when she tells him that. She was even satisfied that, until they got back on their feet, their family had a shortage of funds. The important thing is that everyone is together. What nonsense, my God.

So I was not surprised that one day my son called me on the phone and told me that he and Yana were going to divorce. Well, how else? To live with a woman who only knows what to argue, does not obey, invents some reasons to arrange confusion in the house. How could this have come to mind from the beginning? She even wanted to give my grandson to a nursery, and she would go to work. Imagine that. Who? It's a pity only Arthurchik that, of course, he was left with his mother. I miss him a lot sometimes.

The son, as befits a man, left the apartment and most things to the ex-wife with the child. I just took some personal clothes and something for small things. I wanted to cheer him up, but he seemed pretty cheerful to me. And I soon realized why. He already had another girlfriend in mind, Lena. I really liked her at first sight. Meek, natural, without a ton of makeup and with a modest smile. I cried when I saw her and her son together.

Soon they got married and started living with their family. My son is at work, my daughter, because I can call Lena a daughter – at home, on the farm. And they're fine, and it's pretty good. Unfortunately, Vova stars from the sky are not enough, but promises that it will soon be raised. And I am glad that the water stone does not quickly sharpen. So here, the main thing is not to rush and confidently look the future in the face. It'll work out, I'm sure. People can find themselves in different situations.

That's not what hurts me. While my son ploughs like an ox. Furnishes the family and, as a reminder, pays alimony to his ex, she behaves like a dragonfly from a fable. I saw them with my grandson recently. We even managed to talk in person. She feels great. She bought new clothes, even Arthur has a fashionista. In a suit, glasses. And why is this all about a kid his age? When I asked her where the wood came from, she answered me with such a cheeky smile, saying that she worked!

Of course, I also did not get into my pocket for a word and asked, is it really my Vovchik that pays her so much alimony that she walks with the child at 3 p.m. as if nothing had happened? So she laughed in my face and started telling me how she had taken some courses and that she now felt financially independent. He's talking, he's lying, I can see. We know where a girl of her age can make money. It was clear from the start. Only pity my grandson. What he won't see until he's grown up. I even think sick, but there's nothing I can do. The child must be with the mother, it is the law. It is a pity that mothers behave worse than... Forgive God!

Tags

See also

New and interesting