I want to put my husband's property in garbage bags and put it out the door, I'm tired of keeping it.

“I earn more than my husband, and I have the feeling that he is using me. I got married four years ago, since then the romance of our relationship has disappeared somewhere, and I feel unhappy, says Ksenia.

Today, men and women can work and earn a living in the same jobs. Some believe that a working woman is normal, while others, due to their upbringing, simply cannot imagine a man sitting around his wife’s neck. Ksenia told how she lives with a man who can not provide for his family on his own.

I fell in love with a man who is 13 years older than me. It always seemed to me that older men could take care of their frail companion. I was so wrong. By the way, I do not believe that a wife should live at the expense of her husband or vice versa. I've seen my parents manage the family budget together, and I think it should be fair. Especially if people live together, they negotiate spending and so on.

My husband is always tense, a year before we met, he divorced his wife. With her left his small child, so Oleg has to pay alimony. After work, he comes tired, sometimes he doesn’t want to talk at all. I try not to pester him at times like this and wait for him to calm down.

My parents are wealthy people, they gave me an apartment for my birthday. When I met Oleg, I suggested he move in with me. At the time, he lived in rented accommodation and we only saw each other on weekends as he was tired after work. We're living off of me now. I pay groceries, I pay bills, and I don't ask too many questions.

Our relationship looks one-sided. Oleg has never invested in our life together. I understand that he earns less, that he gives part of his salary to his ex-wife, but I also want attention. Ever since my parents gave me the apartment, I've said we can handle it ourselves. And now I have problems at work, Oleg does not have money, and I do not know how we will pay the bills and what we will live on this month.

When I ask where his salary goes, Oleg says that he is saving money for a house in the mountains. I don't know if it's true or if the money magically evaporates, but I've never seen his savings. I had to borrow money from my parents this month. And I had a fight with Oleg.

When it comes to a serious conversation, Oleg begins to dodge. He pretends to be offended and sometimes packs his bag and leaves for his mom for a week. Then I get bored without him, call him first and ask him to come back. He comes back and it all starts again.

I'm tired of providing for a grown man who doesn't care about me. As soon as I start a serious conversation, Oleg is immediately going somewhere. And it's very strange, in my opinion, to save money for a dream when there is nothing at home. After all, it is not for nothing that they say that a man should provide for a woman. It's like I got an old Alphonse and he's using me.

Financial stability is what all families aspire to. Some women can afford to provide for a man, but in return they want attention. In the modern world, the breadwinner and the head of the family is the one who can provide a financial cushion to his loved ones. If this does not happen and people do not come to a compromise, problems begin in the family. All conflicts come down to a lack of money, even if one of the partners just needs support and care. And then people get divorced. Do you think Oleg planned to live off his young wife from the beginning?

Tags

See also

New and interesting