Grandma wanted her to raise her pension, because then she can buy condensed condensed milk

Real. kindness knows no bounds. And although in our time people are increasingly thinking only about their well-being, there are still those who are willing to give a helping hand to others. Our history today is a vivid confirmation of that. Today we will tell you about the difficult life of a pensioner, who in her later years felt happy again.

For over 20 years I have been living alone. My husband was taken away by a serious illness that we could not cope with. And we never had children. I have been raising my niece for a long time. She was orphaned when she was 10 years old. Marina was like a daughter. But as soon as she jumped out of our nest, she immediately forgot all that my husband and I had done for her.

My neighbors often discuss this topic. Sit down at the entrance and let others wash their bones! “Oh, have you seen Marinka long ago? I don't care about my mother at all! She's already in her seventh decade. Apparently, she's missing her pension. Everything goes on medication. No, well, it is her own fault, because she raised such an ungrateful daughter! – likes to repeat one of the main gossipers of my house Tatiana.

And she and the other neighbors think Marina is my daughter. I never told anyone about our family business. I know I'll make it worse. So I just skip people’s conversations and live my life. Little by little.

The only roommate I have a good relationship with is Tamara. A woman is handsome, she can stand up for her family. We used to live on the same floor. Every day we talked, she often invited me to visit her for tea.

Only recently my neighbor sold the apartment and left. At first I was very sad. But I always wished Tamara and her family a better life. So it turned out: the guys moved to a new building, a good repair made on their own. What else is needed for family happiness?

And in the old apartment Tamara began to settle new neighbors, young at all. The first day, they came to me and told me they were going to repair it. I appreciated this gesture because not everyone is thinking about others these days. When we met, I did not expect that the appearance of Artem and Nastya would change my life so much.

When the guys came to me for the first time, I saw that Artem had a drill in his hands. I asked him to make a couple of holes in the wall to hang the kitchen locker, which has long been on my floor. The guy didn't say no to me and went to work.

But after examining the locker, he said: Elena Vladimirovna, the bad thing! The closet is very old, the material crumbles right in your hands. Let me bring you another one tomorrow, new boy!

And I was so embarrassed. I just met, and this young man is solving my problems. I certainly refused. But Artem did not stop and persuaded me to accept his offer. The next day there was a neat little locker on my old kitchen. That day, for the first time in a long time, I cried with happiness.

The guys and I started talking a lot. I called them for tea with homemade pastries, and they called me. When I arrived, Nastyusha always cooked a delicious lunch. One day she asked me: Elena Vladimirovna, what else would you like? What are you dreaming about?

“Oh, baby, there is one thing. More specifically, the product. I haven't bought condensed milk in so long! As a child, my mother used to put it on a piece of fresh bread. It's so delicious! I hope that my pension will be raised soon and I will certainly indulge myself.”

A few days later, the guys brought me a whole package of condensed condensed milk. There was a can of 10, no less. That's enough for me for a whole year! I cried again. And then Artem and Nastya offered me a little refreshment of my house.

I have been living in a renovated apartment for six months. For the housewarming, the guys gave me a kitten that I couldn’t afford because of the money. Artem and Nastya promised that they would help with food and everything, everything, everything, if necessary. These people reminded me of sincere human kindness. It turned out that not even old age can be a happy person.

Let this touching story inspire you to your own achievements! There may be a grandmother next to you who needs care. We are sure that even the smallest contribution from you can make her life much better!

Tags

See also

New and interesting