Wife looks careless, gray and boring, how to make her dress beautiful

What to do if your spouse looks careless? She may be a wonderful woman, but she lacks basic femininity. This question was asked by 35-year-old Alexei, sitting at a friend’s house.

Husbands and wives We sat down with friends and talked about our wives. Most of my friends said it because they had something to complain about.

- I want new shoes again. It's from that expensive boutique.

- My coat has been begging for a week.

- What do you want? You pay once and rest. My wife goes to the salons every month. You think she pays for everything?

I listened to it all and didn’t even know if I was happy or not. In the eyes of my friends, I am very lucky. My wife rarely asks or demands anything. But on the other hand, I would not mind if she paid more attention to appearance.

Alexey and Victoria Victoria have been together for 8 years. I have a son who was sent to school a year ago. Our relationship can be called harmonious. Not without controversy, of course, but everyone is happy.

Lately, I’ve been seeing more and more women. Not that I like them. It's that it's nice to look at them. Well-groomed, in bright beautiful outfits and heels. My Vic is far from it all. She's a wonderful woman. But she constantly wears sports jackets, jeans and sneakers. In the summer 1-2 dress will wear the maximum. And heels are out of the question.

I know it's more convenient and practical. But looking at her, I do not feel the excitement I would like to feel. I would like to see my beloved in a more gentle and bright image.

Trying to talk to her. Even the stores bought something. But then everything bought remained on the shelf in the closet. When she asked Vick why she shouldn’t wear something brighter, she said something like, “We’re not going to the party.”

Meanwhile, every day I watch moms from school picking up their kids. Then I look at my wife and realize she looks gray and boring.

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I'd like to have a more feminine wife. I still love her and will not change anything in our relationship. But I would love to spend the evening with a better version.

I don't know what to do. The wife refuses, and the soul asks for femininity.

Was Victoria worth giving up and dressing occasionally at Alexei’s request? Or is it Alexei who needs to reconsider his wishes? Do you like it when your loved one looks like a hundred? Or does it matter?

Tags

See also

New and interesting