After trying this dessert at the resort, I decided to cook at home. Only 20 minutes, and the feast is guaranteed!

British scientists have long proved that food is the biggest addiction of man. And delicious and beautiful, which is important, desserts can even improve life. Editorial "Site" I completely agree with this, so I have prepared something special for you: it is easy to prepare, and the taste and appearance of this dish give you simply unreal pleasure.

Guests or loved ones whom you surprise will consider you a culinary guru, and you will need only 5 simple ingredients. Preparing dessert It won’t take more than half an hour, which is very important in our dynamic world. Look how easy it is to make it!

Banana cake in the oven Ingredients
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 sheet of ply dough
  • 120g Nutella paste (another paste or even condensed paste is suitable)
  • 1 egg
  • 150g chocolate

Preparation
  1. Cut 2 bananas into 12 equal pieces. Clean the peel. 480618

2. Roll the dough. Put the bananas wide. Retreating about 3-5 centimeters, make the test cuts equal to the width of pieces of fruit.

3. Heat a little nut paste and pour it evenly over the bananas.

4. Carefully wrap everything in a kind of roll.

5. Put a silicone muffin on the bowl. Place a prepared banana around the dough.

6. Beat the egg and anoint it with a pie. Put the chocolate in the middle. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees 20 minutes.

7. Banana dessert ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice Serve dessert warm. Chocolate can be used by anyone, just like fruit. But bananas are best suited, because during heat treatment they acquire a caramel taste.

Try to make this amazing dessert and tell us in the comments about the impressions. Don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting