The crisis of middle age in women: how to come to terms with what is younger and more beautiful Not everyone understands!

How much controversy arises from the concept of “beautiful woman”. In her youth, every representative of the fair sex is beautiful, but one day comes that terrible moment when the reflection in the mirror begins to frighten and lead to depression: flaccid skin, sadness in the eyes, wrinkles ... This is a kind of crisis of middle age, which in men is called “not yet the one, not there and not what I wanted”, and in women – “no longer the one”.

DepositPhotos

Once Ksenia Sobchak said that it is not at all hurtful for her to grow old, because she was not beautiful, and did not become. But her beautiful friends are hysterical, because it is so difficult to realize that you are no longer among the best and that there are younger, more beautiful and interesting. They have a lot to lose. But really, how to come to terms with this fact, grow old with a proudly raised head and not break wood? Editorial "Site" I decided to look into it.

There are at least 2 ways to explain why we afraid to grow old. The first is an exclusively female problem associated with the mistaken identification of youth, beauty, attractiveness and personal happiness. This leads to the inevitable conclusion that if I grow old before meeting someone who loves me, I will never be loved again. Or the conclusion: I will grow old and my husband will stop loving me. And, of course, he will go to the young.

DepositPhotos

The second option is the well-established concept of age in society. Before 30 she did not marry - trouble, she did not give birth to a child - it will be difficult to bear further, her husband left at 35 - anyway went to the young. Do not feed people bread, just let gossip get enough. Beauty and youth are considered a means of achieving a goal. Of course, in many cases it is, but only if the attractive face and long legs are supported by intelligence and cunning.

But the saddest thing is that the cult of youth deprives the youth itself: a 15-year-old is already a lady, a 25-year-old is an accomplished person, and a 30-year-old has long been out of board. And since childhood, you've had a tick-tock watch in your head. As a result, our women, trying not to miss the years, manage to do anything but not grow up and form as a person. It is enough to look around how many such 40-year-olds behave like teenagers, knowing only one problem in their lives - age.

And even worse, they begin to arrange tantrums at home, jealous husbands are completely unreasonable, throw away rabid money for cosmetology, and not always successfully. In simple terms, women become unbearable. And the spouses leave them not because of appearance, but because of bad weather in the house.

Recently, everyone’s favorite Ekaterina Andreeva appeared on TV screens in a jacket with Too Late embroidery (“too late”) from YSL. As long as the evil tongues did not discuss this inscription. Many laughed that the presenter was already old and began to go crazy because fade. And her cheerful and cheerful Instagram posts and captions in youth slang began to be perceived as a desire to look younger and be, so to speak, in the stream.

Naturally, Catherine made fun of the detractors. But you can’t argue with the obvious, the years really take their toll. If a woman accepted this fact, she would not do plastic and various frightening cosmetic procedures. But there's nothing wrong with that. Being beautiful is part of the work of the presenter, because her appearance at one time was admired by millions, and it is difficult to refuse.

The morning paints ??? with a gentle color... Who what? And after the night, everyone is in different colors. Who's in what??? (sometimes this is a sketch in crimson tones (hello Sherlock Holmes ?️, someone has a gray nose - Buratino visiting Giuseppe) I prefer wellness new tecnology with @dr.roganin ???# health #zoge #motivation #dream #positive #I #health #look #mask #healthylife #healthy #antiaging #anti #face #healthylifestyle #dailylook #instagram #good #instagood #goodlife #feelgood #girls #beauty #beauty #beauty #beautying #pretty #perfection

Dope, extensions of Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) Lip 30, 2017 about 1:19 PDT

The TV presenter says that you need to be bright and interesting. You're young and beautiful when you're doing something. The main thing is that there is no time to whine: “Sport, proper nutrition, a positive attitude and love for the world are the key to health, luck and other pleasant bonuses. All the negativity is in the trash. Youth does not envy, does not grumble, does not whine, does not scandalize, does not defame, does not sit idle or lazy.”

We wear them first?????? Then they're us?? The stage when we can still wear them (not to be confused with sitting around the neck with tied legs) should be extended by any means. Sport, proper nutrition, positive attitude and love for the world are the keys to health, luck and other pleasant bonuses. All the negativity is in the trash. Youth does not envy, do not grumble, do not whine, do not scandalize, do not defame, do not sit idle or lazy.?????? #we #family #together #daughter #daughter #pretty #daughter #beauty #beauty #beauty #daughter #daughter #mom #mama #mami #n#mydaughter #we #girl #girls #beauti #beautiful #beau #pretty #followme #likephotophotophotophotophoto #photophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophoto #like #photophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophoto

Dope, extensions Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) Ser 9, 2017 about 11:10 PDT

And Catherine is not going to choose clothes that society will be more associated with her age: And why are those who dress brightly called parrots? I like brightness, but I don’t like grayness! Give brightness in hearts, thoughts, relationships, friendships and clothes too. But parrots don't mind. They will learn their intelligence and intelligence.”

Pirate Katya one summer... And why are those who dress brightly called parrots? I like brightness, but I don’t like grayness! Give brightness in hearts, thoughts, relationships, friendships, and clothes too. Parrots don't mind. Would you like to learn more about their intelligence and intelligence??? #bird #parrot #bird #parrot #parrot #love #smami-dangerously interesting #dubrovnik

Dope, extensions Ekaterina Andreeva (@ekaterinaandreeva_official) Ver 23, 2017 about 3:40 PDT

A woman can make any sacrifice in the form of injections, a scalpel or a laser. But if there is no recognition and admiration around, she will not be able to stop in pursuit of youthful beauty and will simply die psychologically. Nearby should be a beloved man and friends who can support and saturate life with those bright emotions that can give a feeling of youth.

Tell us in the comments whether you think that aging is just an outward manifestation of age or a psychological problem imposed on us by public opinion. Share some interesting information with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting