How to organize shoes in the corridor

I have almost no friends who have only 2-3 pairs of shoes for each season, and I myself do not belong to such. Not everyone is capable of such miracles of minimalism.

But there are still shoes of a husband and children, and all these treasures should be stored somewhere and preferably separately: the actual shoes in one place, and the one for which it is not season, in another.

Shoes are stored by many, thus reducing the service life of your favorite shoes. Most hostess, at best, organize boxing in the closet or pack shoes that are not relevant at the moment in packages and put away: on mezzanine, in far corners, storage rooms and cabinets. In the worst case, just leave the shoes in the hallway on the mat.

But how to store shoes when there is little space? Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 28 inspirational footwear. Order comes first!

1. Look how much space there is for shoes inside a bench in the hallway! Install a separator for maximum capacity - and everything you need will always be at hand.

2. This is a great solution for a small corridor. Hinged shelves will make it possible not to overload the incoming shoes on the floor.

3. This is what I saw from my neighbor. Ivan Petrovich took 5 old wooden boxes, washed and put them in order, and painted two of them white with spray paint. Then he put them on top of each other and kept them in his shoes. How about that? Personally, I really like it. 704062.

4. How do you like the idea of a soft-seat kaloshnik? Shoes stored on open shelves dry faster and are covered with dust. And in the kaloshnitsa do not fit high boots and shoes. So it becomes just a place. temporary storage.

5. When there are too many shoes.

6. 851496.

7. This organizer can be created with your own hands, because all sections are made of cardboard. The triangular shape is convenient for storing shoes does not take up much space and looks stylish enough.

8. Shoe storage system You can make it out of materials. For this, the pallets and boxes remaining after repair are suitable. Just paint them in your favorite colors – and homemade shoe cabinet is ready!

9. I really like this idea. Stylish and tasteful!

10. As shoes can act and ordinary wall shelves, and here are the original racks. I think this pyramid-shaped one is perfect!

11. And this is a completely simple and at the same time interesting solution, such a shelf can be made with your own hands. I think that this shelf will look good in informal public places, for example in anti-cafes.

12. Do not remove shoes on mezzanine, from where it is so difficult to get at the right time. It is better to create a separate cabinet for shoes or shelving - it will not take up much space and save you from endless searches.

13. This model was invented by Scandinavian designers. Not exactly an organizer for shoes, but it is a simple, convenient and environmentally friendly invention. It really looks quite unusual...

14. How do you like such a stylish organizer? It takes up little space, and it looks just amazing!

15. Another idea of an open shelf for shoes in vintage style.

I also suggest you look at a selection of 20 ideas that will help save space in the kitchen. Try to implement these guidelines in your kitchen and you will see more space!

Storage of shoes can be approached in the same way as storage of any beautiful thing: you can put it on shelf Or build an interesting organizer for her. Of course, it can get dusty on the shelf. But dust covers everything if it is not used for a long time.

I hope you enjoyed these interesting options. Show your friends wonderful design ideas for comfortable and beautiful storage of shoes in the house. Perhaps this article will help you clean up your house!

Tags

See also

New and interesting