It’s up to you to help your husband deal with the midlife crisis! Otherwise.

Men are less prone to rash decisions and emotional swings than women. But at a certain point in their lives, they begin to commit real madness: abandoning their families, quitting their jobs, drastically changing their lifestyles or falling into depression, locking themselves in the house alone with a computer, or even worse with a bottle. The name of this is midlife.

DepositPhotos

Of course, all men behave differently. About what dangers are fraught with the midlife crisis and how to avoid them, the editorial office will tell you "Site".

DepositPhotos

The midlife crisis occurs in both women and men. But only more frightening it is expressed in the latter. At the age of 35-40 years, there comes a period when a man begins to ask himself such questions as: “How do I live?”, “Do I need this?”, “I’m already 40, and I’m still ...” Maybe it’s time to change something.” Or, conversely, a man begins to understand his superiority and wants to have a younger wife, wants a cool car, and not save his daughter for education. And he's getting into trouble.

DepositPhotos

That is, a person has an internal conflict. A big part of life is behind him, and he hopes to change something for the better or just start enjoying life. A man's crisis It can take place without trying to organize your personal life in a new way. These can be attempts to get rid of any responsibility, the transition to a new job, experiences, depression and anxiety, and as a result, the whole bunch of addictions.

“I have a nice house, a beautiful wife, funny and intelligent children. I love them. But I realize this is not my life. I can pack up right now and get out of here. And they're all good, but I don't know what I'm doing here,'' one hears from a man at that age.

All the men who managed to go through this period with their heads held up proudly claim that their beloved women helped them in this. Family psychologists also confirm that it is the wife who should be next to the man in a crisis moment and support him in every possible way, create harmony in his life. But under no circumstances should you be a victim.

DepositPhotos

The biggest womanhoodWhen they are faced with the fact that the husband does not behave in the best way, that they begin to blame themselves and believe that they are not good enough, attractive, bad hostess and so on. We need to separate good criticism from subjective criticism. Try to accept the fact that this is the natural state of a man, which will pass with the right approach, because it is not your fault and not him. That's human nature.

DepositPhotos

It should be noted that men, feeling that something is wrong with them, often try to shift the lion’s share of responsibility to their spouse. It's psychological protection. They need to calm their conscience, justify their behavior. The accusations are sometimes so silly and even childish that you can not do without a scandal. Don't do that. Be clever, make it a joke, or make a calm and firm defense.

DepositPhotos

This is what psychologists mean when they talk about support. For example, your husband feels his job is unpromising, he thinks he got everything he could from it. There are 2 options for a woman’s behavior: “Are you crazy?” What will we live on? Sit down and listen to the bosses" and "Let's think and do what's best. If it's bad, we have to go.”

A man should be given freedom of action, but at the same time be his manager. Help in finding a new job, help adjust time, arrange an interesting family leisure. Inspire, not drink.

DepositPhotos
Once again, because of male crisis A woman should not sacrifice all her interests. The concept of “we” has not been abolished and the separation of duties. You should be interesting, guide your husband in the right direction, but not turn into a foot mat.

Believe me, the fool of a man will come out, he will not look for a mistress, will not leave his family and will try to earn, because no one will exchange harmony for doubtful desires.

DepositPhotos

Editorial Board
The concept of “family” does not tolerate selfishness. Everyone in it should be a support for the other at the right moments, whether it is a husband, wife or children. So if you want to maintain a healthy marriage, help your man by being there for him during a difficult period of midlife crisis.

DepositPhotos

We wish your family a sea of love, understanding and patience! Don’t forget to share useful information with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting