“I lived with a male abusive for 9 months. No, he didn't hit me, but he was much more subtle.

This story is about my friend who got into an unpleasant situation in front of all of us: close friends, acquaintances and parents. All the love events of her life, strange as it may sound, took place right under our noses.

She met an amazing man, at least we all thought so. He was 7 years older than her and courted with special chic: frequent calls, meetings from work with huge bouquets of flowers (yes, such as only to put in a bucket), and be sure that everyone saw, constant attention, up to gatherings in a cafe with her girlfriends (he “accidentally” drove past and decided to stop).

This behavior of a man caused incredible admiration and even a feeling of white envy. But over time, my friend began to express her dissatisfaction with the persistent boyfriend: “He cut off all my oxygen.” I would not dare step without him.”

The fact is that the day before she decided to find a job in the office (earlier, a friend worked freelance). Much to our surprise, she was accepted into an elite company. In the hope that a loving man would be happy with such wonderful news, she first told him: “Honey, can you imagine how lucky I am?” Out of hundreds of applicants, they chose me for this position. ?

But his reaction to what he heard was incomprehensible and highly unexpected. No, he didn’t scream or get angry, but only coldly declared that such companies don’t employ anyone off the street, and even so quickly. And he, you see, hates to think about how she managed to convince the chief of such a sudden decision.

At that moment I had to get away from him, run from all my feet. But my friend thought it was just a little misunderstanding that could be corrected. “He is so caring and good! He has always supported and admired my work.””

But soon such a showdown became commonplace. Moreover, he liked to arrange them at night, despite the fact that his beloved had to arrive at the new office by 9 a.m. He would wake her up about three in the morning and “start a shingle” like “What did you mean when you said that...” or “We need to discuss something important...”

After such conversations, she fell asleep at the wheel, and worked at a quarter of her strength. Surprisingly, she was not fired at the time. Sometimes in the middle of the night, a friend would break down and scream about wanting to sleep and not wanting to discuss anything. Then he went on a trick: simulated a heart attack, allegedly she brought him.

And then it was not up to sleep, because he was so “afraid to die” that he had to call an ambulance and hold his hand until morning. Then she quickly realized that it was better to play by his rules and discuss what he wanted to discuss. She also noted that the beloved was painfully aware of every conversation and correspondence on the Internet.

The girl tried to tell her loved ones about her suspicions, but no one believed her, including me: “What surveillance?” What control? He's just trying to figure things out in a civilized way.” After their breakup, it turned out that her computer was so stuffed with all sorts of spyware that even experienced masters could not remove them. And in the new lighting, which he so cleverly installed in her apartment, were found the real bugs.

After all this, the girl was supported by her parents and a close friend who believed that all her complaints were not the fruit of a woman’s fantasy, but a nightmare reality. The breakup of the lovers resembled the plot of the criminal TV show “The Price of Love”.

Romeo-loser lived in her apartment and was not going anywhere. It got to the point that after another clarification of the relationship, he tried to hang himself in the bathroom. And after an unsuccessful suicide, our hero opened the email of his friend and sent letters on her behalf with an invitation to the wedding.

But this seemed to him not enough, and later he sent messages about this content: “I have hepatitis, please check everyone who had contact with me.”

By the way, the girl for a long time could not calm down and walked along the street only accompanied by a close friend, fearing that her former lover was watching her somewhere. But that was the healing phase. After all, there were always her parents, her best friend and a good psychologist.

Pro male abusers It is impossible to say “beats – go”, because the nightmare begins where the invisible edge of love ends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting