A recipe for puffed saburani with cheese

Everyone in our family loves cheese and all kinds of dishes. One day I was visiting a friend of mine and she gave me an amazing cheese cake. That hot snack drove me crazy! Tender thin dough and juicy cheese filling is the same formula The perfect cheese cake.

I started asking what kind of miracle cake it was. As it turned out, this is a traditional Ossetian dish - Saburani. I wrote down the recipe and then again pleased the family with a wonderful pie. Today I will share this recipe with you.

Layer cake with cheese Ingredients
  • 100 ml of water
  • 3 eggs
  • 500g wheat flour
  • 400g suluguni cheese
  • 300g hard cheese
  • 100g butter
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp olive oil

Preparation
  1. First, we need to prepare the dough for our cake. On the table sift flour slide, make a small depression and pour water, 2 eggs, salt and olive oil. Mix the dough and leave it for 30 minutes. Now divide the dough into 5 parts so that 4 are the same and the fifth is larger than the others. Roll each part of the dough into a thin layer.

2. Boil water in the pan and put there each layer of dough. The water should not be turned off, it should boil slowly. After taking out the dough and transfer it to a container of cold water for about 30 seconds, then dry the layer on a towel.

3. While the dough is drying, rub hard cheese and suluguni on a large grater, mix thoroughly.

4. Now we're making our cake. In the form for baking, lubricated with butter, lay out the largest layer of dough so that the edges hang. Now put there a quarter of the grated cheese and sprinkle with grated butter. Do this with every layer of dough except the last. That's what we put on the cake. The edges of a large layer are wrapped up, fixed with toothpicks, lubricated with a whipped yolk.

5. And now bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees about 30-40 minutes. The cake needs to be roasted. Now your cake is ready, you have to take out the toothpicks, cut into pieces and you can serve it on the table. Just remember, it's a hot snack. Bon appetit!

The recipe is a little troublesome, but believe me, the result will not disappoint you. Such a delicious and hearty cake will definitely please all guests and home! Everyone loves saburani at home, and my husband, like a big fan of meat, loves my signature fire patties.

What's your family's favorite dish? Share with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting