Restaurant friend: Stop feeding the family eggs and patties, ladies! Only fiber is capable of...

“Of course, getting your fiber-rich homemade foods to eat was not easy. But I was so worried about whether my kids were eating right! Went to the tricks ...” I had a very interesting idea from a restaurant friend. He's been in business for 25 years, starting out as a regular cook. He said he was only now thinking about the benefits of the foods his family eats every day. Previously, they were worried about making it more satisfying and tasty, but with age came the understanding that you need to first think about how each piece of food affects your health.

DepositPhotos

My restaurant friend surprised me yesterday. Suddenly he sends a message: “Just imagine, finally taught his grandson to eat raw carrots!” It’s been 4 years, I didn’t want to, but I got out. Next Gene sent me a link to a wonderful photobank depositphotos. “So many ideas, darkness! And for decorating food, and for serving the table, and for serving various dishes, for decorating the table for the holiday! Emotion of interest is so rare at our age, especially I know all this kitchen, after all, in winter it will be 25 years as I work. But I got carried away. Now I try for my family, everyone loves my healthy dishes!

What foods contain fiber How to add fiber to the diet
  1. whole-grain bread
    "Fiber" is an outdated term. Now nutritionists say “food fiber”, meaning fiber. Hard fibers are not digested in the digestive tract, they do not contain vitamins. But for the human body, these fibers are indispensable! Eating them every day with food, you will maintain the health of the intestines and lose weight. But, more importantly, eating hard fibers with food is a powerful prevention of dangerous diseases! “I stopped feeding my household ordinary bread. Only whole grain bread from whole grain cereals, also bread and bread with bran. I constantly add sandwiches and salads. flaxseedBecause it is the most powerful source of fiber.”

DepositPhotos
  2. Raw carrots
    Carrots. high-fiber. Only 1 carrot per day is a powerful prevention of diseases of the intestine and lymphatic system, diabetes. Of course, carrots should be consumed raw for maximum health effect. Gennady regularly cooks such sandwiches for breakfast for his grandchildren. I find it beautiful!

DepositPhotos
  3. Bananas
    Bananas contain 2.6 g of fiber per 100 g of product. They contribute to the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract, get rid of constipation. A good idea is to introduce a variety of fruit salads into the diet at home, it is preferable to eat them in the morning. This is a great substitute for any dessert!

DepositPhotos
  4. Nuts
    A sufficient amount of fiber in the diet will help to lose weight. And the weight won't come back! Just nothing. snackingThose that contain a lot of fiber, you will achieve the loss of a few extra pounds in a short time. Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, peanuts, pine nuts. They are very comfortable to carry with you, snack is always on the pickup!

DepositPhotos
  5. Apples
    Apples should be eaten with peels! Fiber, which is present in its composition, helps to cleanse the blood and liver of cholesterol. Also in the apple skin there is pectin, normalizing the intestinal flora. I know people who don’t like rough skin. Children especially resist. Capricious organoleptics, they can not tolerate these sensations in the mouth! There is a way out: you can cut vegetables or fruits with hard skin with thin slices.

DepositPhotos

6. Vegetables
    Fresh vegetables! How often do we forget to feed our loved ones every day? Restaurant Gena has long served nothing to his family without a vegetable salad. Everyone's used to it. Most fiber contains cabbage, sweet pepper, celery. Gene said that he often does this. salad dressing: just rubs on the smallest grater of celery. That smell! The benefits of such an additive to the diet are huge, not only a lot of fiber, but also a maximum of vitamins.

DepositPhotos
  7. Legume
    Beans should appear on our table regularly! Fibre content It's all over them. Beans, lentils, peas, chickpeas. Not only are they rich in fiber, legumes activate the process of replacing old diseased cells with new ones. That's what Gena came up with. He prepares a homemade version of falafel for the family: he wraps chickpeas in thin lavash with herbs and spices, serves with vegetables.

DepositPhotos
  8. avocado
    100 g of avocado contains 7 g of dietary fiber. Fiber rich gentle avocado! Sometimes you can treat your family. So Gene does, he thinks avocado is the best, most useful substitute for butter: the perfect breadspray.

DepositPhotos
  9. Dry fruits
    Fiber contributes to self-purification of the body, absorbing various harmful substances. No intoxication! A lot of fiber contains dried fruits: figs, dried apricots, prunes, dates, raisins. The inventive Gene has long replaced all sorts of sweets with grain bars with dried fruits and nuts of its own preparation. Grandchildren carry them in their beaks instantly! How useful it is...

DepositPhotos
  10. Greens and sprouts
    It is important to force the family to eat green leafy vegetables! Prevention of cancer and rejuvenation of all body cells, free strengthening of immunity. Gene constantly makes such sandwiches, but how else? And also the sprouts of wheat and pumpkins!

DepositPhotos

How do you like these simple ideas that will help enrich your daily menu with fiber? I am grateful to Gene for such a wonderful tip. Suddenly burst into my day and gave me a wonderful source of inspiration - this website with bright photos, bright ideas!

DepositPhotos

Yes, coarse dietary fiber is not absorbed, but it helps maintain stable blood sugar levels. When I feed my family the right foods, I always rejoice that this is the best diabetes prevention.

“If you follow a gradual path, your life may not change tomorrow, next week or even next month. But when you look back after a year or years, you will notice a significant difference. It was the thoughts about the future of his family that forced Gennady to change his approach to eating habits. What a great friend I have at an old age, and not afraid of change!

Be healthy, dear readers! Tell us in the comments if these ideas are useful to you. Perhaps you have your own secrets? How do you teach your family to eat right? What? fiber-rich foodsValuable in your house? Do your family like to get together for a healthy meal? I'll wait.

Tags

See also

New and interesting