Take two eggs and separate the yolks from the proteins, and then... This is Japanese technology!

As a rule, eggs are either cooked or cooked with regular eggs. In the meantime, this wonderful product can make a real miracle of cooking!

A week ago, I visited a close friend who had recently returned from a long business trip. It was there that I saw what I am going to surprise all my home and guests on my already rapidly approaching namesake.

Nina is a linguist, she works at the Department of Oriental Cultures and specializes in Japan, but in her spare time she is fond of cooking. I had been delighted with her delicious dishes before, but this time I was just amazed to learn that the beautiful delicacy on her table is not a newfangled dessert. most common eggsThat Nina made with Japanese technology.

A friend told me that in the Land of the Rising Sun, the appearance of the cook’s dishes is no less important than its taste. Even with such a simple culinary operation as egg-cookingJapan has developed its own approach.

This trick will delight even a sophisticated cook, and everything is prepared so simply that even a schoolboy can cope!

How to cook eggs

Editorial "Site" He invites you to get acquainted with the new unusual way of cooking eggs. That's Japanese technology! Ideal for both festive dinner and everyday snacks.

1. Of course, there is a special feature and this is a special device. Today, such a set of devices is popular not only in Japan, but also around the world.

2. With this method of cooking, eggs do not need to be thrown into water and put on the stove, cooking will be done using this very special device. Before cooking the mold and bowl should be lubricated with vegetable oil.

3. At the first stage, it is very important to separate the yolks from the proteins, as they will be prepared in turn. For this procedure, there is a special spoon in the set. Then pour the proteins into special containers for cooking.

4. Now we install curly molds, cover them with lids and send them to an enameled bowl or pan for cooking. This stage forms a beautiful egg pattern!

5. According to the instructions, the proteins should be cooked for 15 minutes.

6. When the squirrels are ready, remove them from the mold. As you can see, it was a solid squirrel with a figure hole in the middle. It is in this hole that we will pour the yolks.

7. Cover the yolks with caps already without molds and cook the future masterpiece for another 8 minutes.

8. From the oiled form, it is quite easy to get eggs.

9. Eggs using Japanese technology - Ready. It remains only to cut the cylinders into the same slices. This beauty can be used as a separate dish. Well, my friend Nina decorates with slices. Japanese Udon noodles.

To see the whole process in detail, watch this video.

about:blank

For proper and balanced nutrition, it is important to know what you can not eat with. This is especially true of eggs, which have long been absorbed.

I suggest you find out what you can't pair eggs with. That's where the heaviness comes from!

I can already see how the guests will be surprised, and then vying to ask how I managed to cook such an unusual dish!

Tell your friends in social networks about this interesting way of cooking eggs and be sure to ask their opinion on this!

Tags

See also

New and interesting