A recipe for kale pancakes on kefir

I really like cabbage! And not only figuratively, but also in the most literal sense of the word. After all, although it is not very tasty, but very useful. And cheap.

Although why is not very tasty, very tasty, if you can cook it properly. And today's edition. "Site" Asks you to know. cabbageIt can be cooked in just 15 minutes. Eat even faster. I have this recipe with my hands!

Cabbage pancakes fried in vegetable oil are a great breakfast. It's the usual thing. cabbage It's in any refrigerator. By and large, pancakes are the closest relative of potato dranics - they are prepared almost in the same way, albeit with some subtleties.

Cabbage pancakes are a cheap and not too high-calorie dish. Vegetarians should also take note of it.

The ingredients
  • 400g white cabbage
  • 200ml kefir
  • 3-4 tbsp flour
  • egg
  • bulb
  • 1/3 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
  • salt and pepper

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Cut half the head of cabbage with a vegetable cutter or insert. You should end up with 400 grams of sliced cabbage.

2. Sprinkle cabbage in a convenient container, remember it well with your hands and salt.

3. On a large grater, rub the bulb and add it to the cabbage, stir everything. Add to the same container kefir, egg, flour and baking powder. Stir everything again until you get a mass with a thick sour cream consistency.

4. Add spices (salt and pepper) to the mixture and stir again. Let the dough infuse for 7 minutes.

5. Put a pan on the fire and pour oil into it. When the oil is heated, with the help of a tablespoon, lay out portions of future pancakes on the pan in the same way as you lay out danks.

6. Fry pancakes from both sides to the golden crust.

7. To remove the remaining fat, transfer the finished pancakes to a paper towel.

8. You can serve just with heat from the heat, and you can with various sauces or sour cream. Bon appetit!

Young cabbage can be delicious not only in salad! Therefore, I suggest you learn another great recipe - how to easily and quickly prepare cabbage schnitzels. They turn out so appetizing and crispy that it is difficult to resist and not take at least one more from the plate.

You want something new? Be sure to try making these cabbage pancakes. There's a side dish and a separate dish. And most importantly, all the ingredients are available and the preparation takes only 15 minutes!

Tell me about it. perfect recipe Your friends will be grateful to you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting