Грузинские лепешки

Try it at least once. Georgian. It is impossible to stop – it is love for life! In my family, this dish always means a holiday, even on weekdays.

Georgian potato-cheese They will be a wonderful addition to dinner: instead of bread to soup or borscht. My whole family loves to consume them warm, washed down with cool milk.

Delicious cakes Ingredients
  • 500 ml of milk or water
  • 1 kg of potatoes
  • 2 bulbs
  • 650g suluguni cheese or cottage cheese
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 50g butter
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 10g dry yeast

Preparation
  1. In warm milk add salt, sugar and yeast. Stir and wait for the foam to form.

2. Add flour to the mix, mix the dough. The dough will turn sticky, so at the end of kneading, wet your hands with vegetable oil and continue kneading until the mass is separated from the walls of the dishes.

3. Remove the dough from the bowl, lubricate its walls with vegetable oil and put the dough back. Put the bowl for 40 minutes in a warm place.

4. After this time, mix the dough again and leave to rise again.
  5. While the dough fits, make a filling: cook potatoes, make it puree, add to it finely sliced onions and grated cheese. Summon, mix well and divide the filling into 3 identical parts.

6. The finished dough was also divided into 3 parts and each rolled into a round cake.

7. In the center of the circle, place the ball of filling, connect the edges of the dough in the form of a bag.

8. Pour the working surface with flour, thinly roll the cake with a roller or hands. Prick the dough with a fork in several places to get air out.

9. Warm the oven to 180°C. Place the cakes on a paper-covered pan and bake them until they turn brown.

10. Lubricate the finished cakes with butter, let me stand a little and serve to the table. Bon appetit!

If you use cottage cheese instead of suluguni cheese, it is better to salt the filling a little more. Make sure the dough is airy like a pillow. Therefore, dip your hands in vegetable oil so that the dough does not stick when mixing - so it will not be clogged with flour. Cakes made according to this principle are excellent!

Georgian cake can be with a variety of fillings: beans, meat, greens and eggs.

I hope you like it. filler Georgian because I love this dish. Try to make it at home, because the ingredients are simple and will be found in your kitchen. Share an article on your page and leave a comment!

Tags

See also

New and interesting