How to make stuffed eggplant with cheese

I had this dream – to go to Greece and swim in the Aegean Sea, and also taste delicious Greek cuisine. There, a hundred kilometers from Thessaloniki, I met an old Greek, Uncle Acteon, who shared with me a delightful experience. Recipe for the Greek Cucerikas.

I used to be indifferent to eggplants, but after cooking this dish, I changed my attitude towards them!

"Kucherikas" is a traditional Greek dish, which is eggplant baked with cottage cheese, cheese and greens. This wonderful dish is perfect for both a quiet family dinner and a festive table.

DepositPhotos

Stuffed eggplant in the oven Today edition "Site" I want you to know an unusual recipe. eggplant baked with cheese in the oven. "Kucherikas" will appeal even to those who do not like blue!

DepositPhotos

Ingredients for 2 servings
  • 2 large eggplant
  • 150g cottage cheese
  • 100g cheese
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1 egg
  • fresh dill, parsley and basil (4 twigs each)
  • salt, pepper to taste

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Wash the eggplant and cut them along, while preserving the peduncle.

2. Decoctions of eggplant in boiling salted water for about 10-15 minutes, then throw it on the coop and let it cool.

3. In a convenient container, mix stained cheese, cottage cheese, egg, crushed parsley, basil, garlic and dill, as well as spices.

4. From the halves of eggplant removed the flesh with a spoon, trying not to damage the skin. Add the eggplant flesh to the cheese mass and mix it well.

5. Start the minced eggplant skin.

6. Put half the eggplant on the pan. Bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.

7. This snack is delicious, both hot and cold. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with another dish of Greek eggplant cuisine - manzana. These stuffed eggplants in Greek will not leave you indifferent!

Even if you don't really like blue, make some Cucerikas for a taste, and I'm sure your taste will change. The dish is delicious and it is not difficult to prepare!

Share this beautiful with your friends. summertimeThey're gonna love it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting