How to cook jelly from apples

It would seem that summer has just begun, and now the Apple Savior is approaching, symbolizing the approach of autumn. On this day, traditionally prepare various dishes with apples. Why not give your family something special?

DepositPhotos

I recently found a very interesting cookbook. jelly apples. You can prepare it from any, even small and spoiled apples, but it turns out to be transparent, aromatic and indescribably tasty!

Jelly from apples Ingredients
  • 1 kg of apples
  • 750g of sugar per liter of juice
  • 1 lemon
  • 50g walnuts (optional)
  • 1/3 tsp citric acid

Preparation
  1. Wash and cut into 8 parts of the apple, put in a pan.

DepositPhotos
  2. Cut the lemon and send it to the apples.
  3. Pour water so that it only covers the fruit.

4. Put it on the fire, bring it to a boil and boil it until the apples are soft.
  5. Then strain the juice and squeeze the apples through several layers of gauze. Strain again if necessary. Extracted apples can be reused to make zipper.

6. For each liter of juice, put 750 grams of sugar, again put the juice on the fire and boil at a strong boil for 1 hour.

7. The jam will be ready when the drop of syrup on the plate does not blur, and the color becomes amber.
  8. 2-3 minutes before the end of cooking, add citric acid and peeled, heavily chopped nuts.
  9. Ready jelly spills on sterilized cans, cover with lids or paper and completely cool. Then close the lids tightly. Keep it cool.

10. Bon appetit!

Jelly jam from apples Perfect for pancakes, toast, it can be added to porridge, cottage cheese. I can already imagine how on a winter evening I will water pancakes with this amber miracle.

Editorial "Site" will tell about jam from apricots without seeds, which any self-respecting hostess must stock up for the winter.

“What is unusual about jam?” you might ask. Jam "Dark Ruby" is especially fragrant, because it includes an unusual ingredient.

Tags

See also

New and interesting