How to use water with cinnamon for weight loss

I have two children, and to put it mildly, postpartum Rounded to an indecent size. I tried different diets. Weight decreased, but the stomach and sides remained in the same place. I did exercises, pumped the press, but the layer of fat did not decrease. And then it all got really tired, and I got even fatter.

DepositPhotos

Weight loss for lazy Meal disorder brought results - exacerbated cholecystitis and joined other problems with the gastrointestinal tract. The doctors said in one voice: “If you want to lose weight, have breakfast!” So began mine. weight-loss dietBreakfast is the main rule.

Many people think that by getting rid of certain foods in the diet, you can lose weight. This rule works only if it concerns junk food, chips, sweets, soda. But it happens that you eat normally, in small portions, and weight and volumes do not decrease.

DepositPhotos

This is it. metabolism. The body can not get enough nutrients from food and constantly puts in reserve. As a result, it is not possible to lose weight. And a sharp restriction in nutrition causes an even greater jump in weight. People with a good metabolism do not suffer from excess weight. Conversely, those with a slow metabolism consume calories slowly. The speed of exchange processes in each individual.

DepositPhotos

Digestion is a very delicate process. For one is joy, for another is suffering. Therefore, proper metabolism is very important for weight loss. There are people who have certain foods that provoke process in the intestine. If you use them, your stomach will look bulging due to bloating. Legumes, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, milk, sugar, coffee ... The list can go on forever, because each person has their own characteristics.

This is a tool that we are talking about today.It's easy.It does not just speed up metabolism, but brings it back to normal. This drink can and should be consumed by anyone interested in weight loss. It is very easy to prepare, it consists of only two ingredients. Present. weight loss!

To prepare a drink you will need 200 ml of water and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. In a small container, combine the components and boil for 5 minutes. Let the drink cool and drink. Use it on an empty stomach in the morning if you have no problems with the gastrointestinal tract. Otherwise, in 30 minutes. afterbreakfast.

It is cinnamon that is the spice that has a beneficial effect on the process of losing weight. Getting into the body, cinnamon Increases the speed of exchange processesIt reduces appetite and stabilizes insulin production. Cinnamon normalizes the level of acidity in the stomach, relieves colic and bloating. Boldly add it to your favorite dishes and quietly lose weight!

DepositPhotos

To achieve results, use only fresh and high-quality cinnamon. Cheap store cinnamon is cassia, the bark of another variety of cinnamon tree. In smell and appearance, they differ little. However, cassia, in comparison with noble cinnamon, contains 100 times more harmful substance - coumarin, which causes headaches.

To distinguish these varieties, look at the labels on the package. Ceylon cinnamon is marked Cinnamomum zeylonicum, and cassia is sometimes labeled Cinnamomum aromaticum. Either way, use cinnamon wisely. Spice will be useful if taken in moderation. Remember, cinnamon is contraindicated for people with high blood pressure. It is forbidden during pregnancy and breastfeeding.

If you do not have health problems, use a powerful fat-burning cocktail for weight loss, which will help get rid of fat in the abdomen.

And to consolidate the result, adhere to a certain nutrition system and regularly exercise. Running, swimming, cycling or walking has never hurt anyone!

Agree, it's great when you can eat something high-calorie and not think about extra pounds. So don't forget to tell your friends, easy to lose weight and speed up metabolism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting