Recipe for a delicate yeast dough for pizza

You like pizza? Here I am - very! So the recipe that my old friend who lives in Naples shared with me came in handy. This is not a recipe for pizza, but a recipe for it.

Did you know that pizza not only in the filling, but also in a successful basis? She's like a diamond frame. The flour base in this recipe turns out to be thin and very soft, and the preparation itself does not take much time and does not require a lot of strength or special culinary skill.

DepositPhotos

How to Make Pizza Dough Today "Site" He will tell you how to make at home delicate, tasty and pizza-dough. Now my homemade pastries are no worse than what we tried in Italy!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 400g wheat flour
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 8g dry yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2.5 tbsp olive oil
  • 220 ml of water
  • a little flour and oil to work with the dough

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Mix the flour with salt, then sift on the table or in a bowl. Make a small recess in the center of the slide.

2. In a convenient container, dilute yeast and sugar in warm water, pour into a depression in flour.

3. Starting from the center, mix the dough with your hands or a spoon, gradually capturing the flour from the edges. In the process, add in portions two tablespoons of olive oil.

4. For 5 minutes, stir the dough with your hands on the table so that it becomes smooth and elastic.

5. Roll the dough into a ball.

DepositPhotos

Lubricate the walls and bottom of the bowl with a thin layer of olive oil, then put the dough there, roll it and cover it with a kitchen towel or food film. Leave the dough at room temperature for half an hour. The test should increase in volume approximately twice.

Divide the dough into 2 equal parts, roll each into the layer, put the filling on top.

DepositPhotos

Choose the filling at your discretion. As a sauce for lubricating the layer, take tomato or mayonnaise. Cut the sausage with very thin plates or cubes. Hard cheese grinded with grater. Add your favorite spices, fresh greens: dill, parsley or basil.

DepositPhotos

I also suggest you to learn 7 basic recipes for the test for all occasions: yeast, sand, layered, custard.

There's dough for pizza, cakes, pancakes, dumplings. Now you don’t have to scour the Internet or browse through culinary magazines in search of a decent recipe!

DepositPhotos

This recipe will definitely help you out at the moment when you want to eat hot pizza, and going to a pizzeria or supermarket will be lazy. If you follow the above proportions and the amount of products, you will get soft, thin-dough. Complement it with absolutely any filling, and you will have a delicious and fragrant pizza on the table.

Tags

See also

New and interesting