Recipe salad in fresh carrots

We all succumb to our weaknesses from time to time, and one of our biggest weaknesses is delicious food. At all kinds of holidays and big feasts, we often give ourselves free rein and enjoy all the snacks offered. Naturally, the stomach rarely enjoys this variety and the next day requires something light and fresh.

DepositPhotos

It is in these situations that "Site" there's one recipe salad.

Fresh carrot salad Ingredients
  • 3 carrots
  • 2 oranges
  • 2 tbsp peeled seeds
  • olive-oil
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Cooking a salad won’t take you long. So, first, peel the carrots and rub them on the grater. Here you can choose different options: either rub it in a small grater almost into gruel, or on a grater for Korean. In any case, the salad will be excellent.

DepositPhotos

2. Then peel the orange and cut it in small cubes. Mix carrots and sliced oranges.

DepositPhotos

3. Now add the seeds. Can you ask me which? It all depends on your preferences. You can take pumpkin seeds or sesame. You can also make a mixture. I prefer pumpkins because they have a specific taste.

DepositPhotos
  4. Add the seeds and mix all the ingredients. Now salt and pepper and tuck the salad with olive oil. You can serve the table!

DepositPhotos

Here is your healthy and light salad ready. To make the salad more spicy, you can add a little balsamic vinegar or soy sauce. Salad is very light and helps relieve the stomach. Save the recipe, you'll need it.

I already said I prefer pumpkin seeds. And not only because they taste better, but also because of their extraordinary benefits. Recently, we talked about why you need to eat pumpkin seeds every day.

And even earlier, we shared with you a couple of light salads for dinner, which will help to satiate, but not overeat.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting