Vegetable soup recipe with cheese balls

I can't without soup. I can eat them for lunch and dinner, for the first and second. My mother taught me to eat hot soup every day. It's useful! But the husband and children are first course indifferently. To win my family over, I added many unusual recipes to my cookbook. Among the favorites is a light, almost dietary "Sharikov soup". That’s what they call it in our family.

DepositPhotos

The dietary option of the dish is cooking on water or vegetable broth. It'll be more satisfying. cheeseball And pieces of boiled chicken. No matter how you cook, the soup is always great!

Soup ingredients
  • 2.5 l chicken broth or water
  • 1 large bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • 5 medium potato tubers
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • greens, salt, pepper to taste

Balloon ingredients
  • 100g Dutch cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 100-130g flour
  • 2 tbsp soft butter
  • salt

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Start cooking with cheese balls. Sodium cheese on a fine grater, add butter, flour, egg and salt. Mix the soft dough. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.

2. While the dough is in the fridge, cut the potatoes in cubes and throw them into boiling broth. Add salt and pepper. Carrots and onions sodium on a grater, slightly roast vegetables in vegetable oil and add to the soup.

DepositPhotos
  3. Meanwhile, take the dough out of the fridge and form small balls no larger than a hazelnut, otherwise they won’t boil.
  4. Put the balls in the pan one at a time. Stir and cook the soup for another 5-10 minutes (until the balls are ready).

5. When the balls are ready, add the sliced greens and turn off the fire. Pour delicious soup on plates and invite loved ones to lunch. Bon appetit!

DepositPhotos

If you are still puzzled over the question of which soup to cook faster, choose chicken soup with cheese rolls "Lazy". You can cook soup on fresh chicken broth, and you can use broth cubes.

And another great option for a quick dinner is a layered achma cheese cake, one of the types of Georgian khachapuri. Perhaps its most delicious representative!

If you like it. cheese-ballSave it and share it with your friends on social media. They'll be grateful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting