Ideas for serving fish to the table

There are many New Year holidays ahead, and in my family, birthdays are always added to them: father and husband. And since the men in my family are avid fishermen, no one can do without fish. dinner-table!

The taste of food, of course, remains in the first place, but the appearance of dishes plays a huge role in the presentation and design of the feast.

DepositPhotos

Fisheries, so today's edition "Site" I have prepared 9 perfect ones for you. cutting and serving To the table. Just look at how beautiful, and most importantly, delicious!

1. According to the rules of serving dishes, fish cutting and fish assortment are located on the festive table at the beginning.

2. To create this bright dish, any salted or smoked fish is used. You can buy fish gastronomy in the supermarket, you can smoke or salt yourself. Most importantly, the fish should be cut as thin as possible slices, preferably across the fibers. To do this, you will need a sharp knife. It is easier to work with chilled fish, you can slightly freeze it.

3. From such a presentation, the table becomes almost a masterpiece!

4. The actual decoration for the dish will be olives and olives, lemon slices, greens of different types and lettuce leaves.

5. What you need in preparation for the winter holidays!

6. Recently. fish-snack They are served more and more often in the form of sandwiches that have a gentle and light taste and look very appetizing and beautiful!

7. I think I'll keep those ideas.

8. Fish assortment is not only fish, but also other types of seafood, such as shrimp, mussels, caviar, so you need to place all the components of cutting from fish so that they are good to see and can be easily taken.

DepositPhotos

On a fish plate you can put many varieties of fish: salmon, pink salmon, herring, mackerel, halibut ... How fish-plate greens, lemons, olives, olives, caviar, eggs are used. The most important thing is to put fish on a dish!

You can see even more ideas by carefully studying this video. Have a good time!

about:blank

Salt pickled fish is a wonderful delicacy, without which almost no feast can do. From it you can prepare a huge variety of dishes or just serve as a snack on the table.

I suggest you know the 5 best marinades for salting fish at home. Original recipes for every taste!

DepositPhotos

It is difficult to imagine a festive table without fish-cuttingIt goes well with most of the main dishes.

When making cuts, try not to overdo the decor. Remember that minimalism is always in place! Let delicious fish, not lemon or olives will be the main thing on the plate!

Tell your friends about these wonderful ideas, I'm sure they'll drool after seeing the first picture.

Tags

See also

New and interesting