Salad recipe with liver and carrots

Each hostess has a recipe for a salad that she prepares for the holidays. To me, it's a salad we call "Please Supplements" at home. When I first made this salad, my youngest son was delighted. He didn’t eat anything that day, and every time he ate another serving, he would say, “Mom, please supplement.” That's how the name stuck. Since then, I have prepared this juicy and tender salad for every holiday, and sometimes on ordinary days.

DepositPhotos

Today. "Site" Share with you a recipe for a delicious chicken liver salad. This dish will conquer you.

Salad with liver and carrot Ingredients for salad
  • 250g chicken liver
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 red onion
  • 3 pickles
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • parsley

Sauce ingredients
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • 3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp grain mustard
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. First you need to boil eggs, chicken liver and carrots. Cool these ingredients. Cut the onions in small cubes and marinate in lemon juice for 10-15 minutes.

2. Cucumbers cut in small cubes, finely cut the liver, and carrots sod on a large grater. Now take care of boiled eggs: separate the proteins from the yolks. Sod proteins on a large grater, and yolks on a small one. Onions and cucumbers drain the liquid and parsley grind.

3. Now make the sauce. Grind the garlic and then mix it with sour cream, mustard and mayonnaise. Sprinkle and pepper sauce, mix everything carefully to get a homogeneous mass. Start picking salad layer by layer. At the bottom of a deep salad, lay out a layer of proteins, grease with sauce. Then comes a layer of carrots, parsley and sauce.

4. Then lay out a layer of cucumbers, a layer of onions, then again the sauce. The last layer will be chicken liver. Each layer is well pressed to keep the salad in shape. When the salad is picked, cover the salad with food film and put in the freezer for 15 minutes. 43,046,000

5. After 15 minutes, remove the salad from the freezer, cover the bowl with a plate and gently turn over. Pour the salad on top with yolk and decorate to your taste. All set!

This is a salad: gentle, juicy and very beautiful. The most. liver-letThe one I cooked. It will definitely be the highlight of your festive table and will please the home with stunning taste. Everyone will ask for supplements, it's tested!

Making a menu for a festive table is a real art. If you have not yet decided that you will cook for the holidays, use our selection of delicious and original salads for the festive table.

So that the festive table does not seem boring, you need to decorate it originally. Earlier we made a selection of funny ideas for decorating festive dishes.

If you like the recipe, share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting