How to make a snack from wafer cakes

Practice shows that the less you mess with the dish, the more tasty it will turn out and will be loved more by the home. How many times I searched for some complicated recipes, worked in the kitchen for several hours, and then something did not work and everything went to waste. I like simple recipes, for which there are enough ingredients that are always at hand.

Today's edition. "Site" He shares this recipe with you and tells you how to cook. mince and waffle cakes.

Waffle cake snack Ingredients
  • 500g pork mince
  • 200g hard cheese
  • 6 eggs
  • 2 sheets of wafer cakes
  • 0.5 tsp French herbs
  • 0.5 tsp ground dry garlic
  • tuft
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Meat minced a little salt and pepper to your taste, add spices and garlic. Hit one chicken egg in there and mix it well. Divide the mince in half.

DepositPhotos

2. Dill wash under running water, dry and grind.

DepositPhotos

3. Sodium cheese on a large grater.

DepositPhotos
  4. Grease the waffle leaves with minced meat, and sprinkle cheese and dill on top. In this form, leave the cakes for 5-10 minutes so that they soften. Form a roulette crust, wrap them in food film and send them to the freezer for 2-3 hours.

5. Then take out the blanks from the freezer, leave for 20 minutes, and then cut in circles, no thicker than one centimeter. One roll makes about 20 slices.

6. Now prepare the clay. To do this, beat the remaining eggs, adding a little salt and pepper. Each piece is well steeped in the bead and roast on both sides in oil. When there is a golden crust, you can shoot. Just 20 minutes of frying and a hearty snack is ready!

It's the best. snack! Roulettes are very fragrant and delicious. Honestly, they are swept away in one sitting, especially if the family is large. I don’t have them, so I cook them often. Try it, kids will appreciate it!

Do you like unusual snacks? Then try our recipe for alupatra potato rolls that will win your heart. And do not forget about the recipe for amazing stuffed dryers, which are prepared in two counts.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting