Crafts from bags with their own hands

Bag, at first glance, is not the most pleasant material - rough in appearance, rigid to the touch, often perceived by us as a kind of rustic attribute. But you can be creative about this material. Even a little sack Can decorate absolutely any house, and not only country!

Bags are perfectly combined with others naturalIts natural color easily fits into the surrounding space and complements eco- and other interiors.

DepositPhotos

Today's edition. "Site" I've prepared 12 for you. bag-making. You will definitely want to bring them to life, even if you have never dealt with sewing or decor!

Crafts from bags with their own hands
  1. I really like it. floor-bag lamp. It looks super stylish!

2. Bag window curtains are a practical and interesting solution. Despite the dense texture of the bag, it transmits sunlight well and at the same time hides the room from prying eyes. As curtain pickups can be used rope, tourniquet, rope or large beads.

3. There are many different ways to decorate boxes. For example, a coarse bag, natural lace and pearl beads are well combined. Or maybe you like stylish calligraphy on the walls of homemade boxes for all sorts of trinkets? This idea can be brought to life!

4. My passion. baggy You can start with this very simple house. For its manufacture, it is necessary to prepare a piece of bag, a small segment of twine, threads with a needle, syntepon and acrylic paints.

DepositPhotos

5. Decorative pillows made of bags will decorate any living room. You can make both bag pillowcases and pillowcases, filling them with feathers or synthetic materials.

6. Bags are actively used in the decoration of the wedding. This is especially true for weddings in the modern style of rustic.

7. Looking at this beautiful job, I am speechless! It is necessary to show your imagination and skill, and hands will create exquisite things that will be admired by all friends.

8. Despite the fact that the sack is quite rough material, skilled needlewomen work real miracles with it. An example of this is graceful flowers. To make such beauty will require some experience, so you should take it after stuffing your hand on simpler crafts.

9. Need a shopping bag? Get to work, and use the same bag as the material.

10. From the bag you can sew beautiful tablecloths and towels that can decorate any festive table. There are variants of tablecloths with frills, which use a bag of different shades.

11. In addition to tablecloths, you can make other jewelry, such as napkins. Such products decorate the table. Each napkin can have its own original, hand-embroidered pattern. As a decor, satin or lace tape of contrasting shade is best suited. It's both practical and beautiful!

12. Crafts made of bags are beautiful interior items that require minimal time and money.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a selection of bag dolls that you can make with your own hands, thereby decorating the house and improving the mood both in the process of creativity and contemplating the results of your work. These dolls will be welcome not only children, but also adults.

DepositPhotos

The art of making crafts from coarse woven material goes back to gray antiquity. Our ancestors Slavs made in this way amulets that drive away evil spirits.

Handmaids made dolls-motankas, the creation of which invested great spiritual and magical meaning. It was believed that amulets are kept from the evil eye, bring happiness and prosperity to the house, and bring harmony and mutual understanding to the family.

Tell me about these. great ideas To my friends on social media, inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting