What can be made from chestnuts

My kids and I spent the whole weekend in nature. And the reason was chestnuts, which at this time under the feet pond. They became a serious reason to once again go for a walk in the nearest park and breathe fresh air, taking a bigger basket with you.

Autumn can not always please with good weather, and you do not always know what to do for children, and for yourself in these gray long days and evenings. There comes needlework to help. And it is not necessary to buy any materials for this, because everything you need can be literally collected under the trees during walks or returning from work.

And most importantly, such creativity gives you and your children many pleasant and joyful moments. The crafts that the child will create together with his parents will help him at various artistic events at school. For example, my son won on Wednesday. autumnal.

Autumn chestnut crafts are just a great material for creativity! Made with their own hands, chestnut crafts will perfectly fit into the interior or become a unique and creative gift.

Editorial "Site" prepared for you 23 bright chestnut-making. Perfect for creativity with children!

1. Interesting idea for a Halloween party.

2. From chestnuts you can make all sorts of people and animals. In the manufacture of crafts from this natural material, both chestnuts themselves and their spiny skin are used.

3. And for the interior of the house, the manufacture of topiary from natural materials is truly a wonderful solution. This will especially appeal to lovers of ecostyle in the interior.

4. With help. chestnut-making You can create a fairytale world with your heroes and adventures. What is not the beginning of an exciting and developing fantasy game for a child?

5. This is an adult idea. With the help of a drill, pliers and metal wire, you can create such an interior autumn decor for both the house and various institutions. For example, for a cafe or an office.

6. I'm just thrilled with this charming chestnut dragon!

7. Or you can ask the child to fantasize and create a copy. You'll need chestnuts, plasticine and toothpicks. This test will help to understand what emotions the child is experiencing. You will learn how he perceives loved ones who are involved in his life - ask him to blind his father and mother. It will make a friendly and wonderful chestnut family.

8. Excellent solution wreath on the door of chestnuts and acorns.

9. Matches are very easy to make legs for a toy animal. You will need to make four small holes in the chestnut and insert matches there.

10. Just look at these cute owls, no one will refuse from such crafts!

11. And with the help of chestnuts you can create such a stylish candlestick for the house.

12. This is the wreath we created with the child on Sunday. Isn't it beautiful? 314689

And for you we have prepared 25 ideas of decor from autumn leaves. I really like such jewelry, which is based on natural materials.

Chestnut crafts with your own hands It can be quite bright and diverse, it all depends on your imagination. Try to take advantage of these creative ideas and spend leisure time with children fun and interesting, creating different products from natural materials.

Share this with your friends, let as many happy children as possible!

Tags

See also

New and interesting