What can be made of acorns and cones

Autumn is a wonderful time, despite cold snaps, periodic rains and fallen leaves, it is filled with bright colors, a harvest of delicious fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and some special atmosphere.

And to recreate this atmosphere of coziness and warmth in our apartment, my sister and I went to the woods last weekend in search of... creativity. We returned with a basket of cones, acorns and a bouquet of autumn leaves and ash. Our efforts were more than paid off, because we eventually created two decorative wreaths that decorated the entrance doors in the corridor and living room.

A wreath of natural material Beautiful autumn wreath It can be done in just a couple of hours. What is not a good way to entertain yourself on a gloomy autumn evening? Especially since as a result you will get a stylish decoration for the front door, fireplace shelf, console in the hallway or dining table.

And this decoration has a deep history and its energy subtext. The word “wreath” comes from an old Slavic word meaning “gift”. This wicker decoration made of natural materials in the form of a ring is designed not only to decorate, but also to protect warmth and peace in the house.

Editorial "Site" I've prepared 27 for you. wreathwork natural materials for spectacular home decoration and inspiration.

1. It is believed that the use of decorative wreaths to decorate the entrance to the house is a tradition that came from America. However, this decor item dates back to ancient times. In ancient Rome, wreaths were decorated with the main gates of cities during holidays and celebrations.

2. Autumn wreaths are most often made on the basis of ears of valuable and weedy cereals. You can make it spectacular. fall-wreath from straw, ears of wheat and rye, oats and buckwheat. Such a wreath will organically fit into the interior in the country style, the main elements of which are lace, wicker products, natural materials.

3. This option is for those who miss the sea on cloudy autumn days. Take advantage of the souvenirs you brought from your vacation and create a sea mood in your home.

4. As you can see, absolutely any materials are used to create a wreath. Even acorn hats and walnut shells.

5. I'm excited about this extraordinary idea using old branch cuts and bag bows. Here it is - the style of rustic in pure form!

6. And this decor of acorns can be done with children. I'm sure they'll love the whole process, from collecting natural materials to bringing the idea to life.

7. It surprised me. Dried corn cobs - who would have thought! But it looks bright and unusual. 168639

8. Minimalist solution using acorn hats. Oh, there's something about it!

9. And here's the version that my sister and I made this weekend, or rather myself. The sister decided to approach the process even more unusually.

10. This is a wreath that my sister Ilona made. That's what she needed peas for!

11. Who said that such a decoration must necessarily be in the form of a circle? Such a wreath can be made using natural branches of lavender. This is a great solution for those who want their house to smell a pleasant lavender aroma.

12. An interesting solution with the use of cones.

13. I would never have thought that poppy heads as a crown decoration can look so openwork and fabulous.

14. A wreath is an excellent decoration for any door, it can be hung both outside and inside the room. It will become a symbol of comfort and warmth in your home and will appeal to all guests and family.

Autumn fruits are very rich and diverse. These are chestnuts, acorns, cones, kalina twigs and a bizarre shaped box with seeds, as well as late apples, pumpkin, autumn flowers and outlandish leaves. They can be found in the forest, garden, in the garden, in every park or square. Therefore, for you we have prepared another amazing selection - compositions using the gifts of autumn. Just keep your eyes open!

A beautiful wreath of natural materials is not just a spectacular decoration of a house, apartment or office. Such decor can also be done for a specific purpose: to improve the air in the room, cleanse it of harmful substances.

In some cases fall-wreath It becomes an attribute of festive entourage.

Share these creative ideas with your friends, they may want to do something similar.

Tags

See also

New and interesting