Why pick acorns in the rain

Nature is the queen of decor, and autumn is the most suitable season for this. In order not to fall into the seasonal blues in anticipation of prolonged rains and winter cold, autumn will be an excellent solution. creativity. With their help, you can create a magical atmosphere of comfort and warmth in the house.

So quickly go outside looking for the right materials, and then grab scissors and glue to create your extraordinary autumn scenery. Such crafts are so great to do with the whole family, together with the children.

I love acorns very much, because of this natural material you can come up with a huge number of different things that will decorate the house, cottage or garden. Walking with my child in the park, I try not to pass by my favorite acorns.

Editorial "Site" I have 14 ideas for autumn. decor: fast, simple and very stylish.

Many of these crafts can be done with children, so it is not at all difficult and you do not need to have special skills. All you need is a few tools, acorns, imagination and time to make.

1. To create such a bowl of abundance, you will need a classic transparent vase, which can be interestingly beaten, adding all sorts of rosehip berries, acorns, nuts, cones and chestnuts, small pumpkins and carrots, half dried oranges and apples.

2. This way you can decorate the table. Take 10 acorns and stab them through with a stitch. Holes can be made on the sides or along. Place the acorns on a wire and connect it into a ring in which you can place a napkin. Simple, but how original!

3. Acorns can be decorated with a frame for photos.

4. To create such a panel you will need not very thick cut wood. Stick thin branches of different lengths on it with a thermopistol, and hoist acorn hats on each top.

5. With the help of plasticine, you can turn an acorn into an unusual bird. To do this, you will need to sculpt the beak, eyes and wings. And if desired, you can create a composition from several birds, supplementing it with a tree branch, a nest or a flower.

6. I think I'm going to take this mirror idea. 60094.

7. And to create such a photo frame, you will need acorn hats. Look how stylish and interesting it turned out!

8. Children will be delighted with this idea. The heads of men can be made of wooden beads of suitable size. Just look at what a simple and at the same time pretty autumn craft turned out!

9. Together with the kids, you can imagine what fabulous or animated characters they resemble the elongated shape and smooth surface of acorns. Some will see them as charming yellow minions, while others will be inspired by Japanese anime characters. To make them, arm yourself with a set of paints, a thin black marker and a few wooden swords.

10. Beautiful look wooden boxes decorated with acorns.

11. How do you like that autumn wreath?

12. To create this vase you will need a plastic pot, hot glue or superglue, acorns and acorn hats. Start gluing acorns to the plastic container from the bottom up, and cut the upper part of the container with hats. However, pay attention to the fact that such a vase is better to keep outside, since in such a number of acorns garbage and insects can accumulate.

13. Such a composition of branches and painted acorns looks very elegant, stylish and will set a festive mood for any room.

14. I'm really excited about this basket! And all you need is an old basket, acorns, heat glue and your inspiration.

Also for you we have prepared another good selection of ideas for autumn creativity from natural materials. The options for using autumn leaves are great!

Apartment decoratedhandicraftsIt is immediately filled with some special warmth and comfort. This is not just an apartment, but a family hearth, in which a piece of soul is invested.

If you were inspired by this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting