What to do for the Blue Tiger New Year

My neighbor called me into the woods this weekend. I thought that for mushrooms, but it turned out, for cones ... Elena brought a bag of them from the forest, and two days later she invited me to visit. When I saw the result, I realized that as long as the weather permits, I would do the same.

It has recently become fashionable to create decorator. And the first place in the list of such jewelry is occupied by those in which natural materials are used. People are tired of the abundance of synthetics and plastics that surround us in our daily lives. Perhaps the most thematic material for the manufacture of Christmas crafts are cones, because only one of them evokes thoughts about the holiday.

Cedar, pine, spruce cones in themselves are already real art objects created by nature. It's amazing and free. creativityIt can even look glamorous if you put in a little creative thought.

How to make a handicraft from cones Editorial "Site" I have 25 ideas for you. conework. Knowing this trick, you will no longer spend money on New Year's decor!

1. I do not imagine New Year, and any holidays in the cold period of the year, without candles. Where there are candlesticks, there are candlesticks. Options, how to make candlesticks from natural materials, countless. Fans of crafts can combine cones with twigs, clusters of bright berries, wooden and metal Christmas decorations, as well as fruits and spices (cinnamon sticks, anise stars, slices of dried oranges and lemons).

2. The Christmas tree, decorated with such pendants, looks really festive and unusual! Bright and colorful bumps attract the eye. The craft can be made, having cones under your hands, small multi-colored pompons, a glue gun and a cord of decorative cord.

3. Cones are an excellent solution for the manufacture of decorative New Year garlands. You only need to prepare more of this natural material in advance by walking through the nearest forest park.

4. From cones, you can make large pendants-snowflakes. It looks really good, doesn't it?

5. You can decorate the chandelier with cones. This idea will take you no more than 20 minutes, but how can the atmosphere in the house change?

6. The most unusual and stylish version of New Year's decoration is bleached cones. Better to bleach pine cones. To do this, they must be immersed in a jar, pour the usual "White" and withstand five hours, after which it is good to wash and dry in the oven at a minimum temperature. When the cones are dry, they will be much lighter than they appear immediately after being removed from the jar.

7. Christmas wreath can be called the most popular festive decor. The tradition of using Christmas wreaths was borrowed from Europeans and Americans, who are sure to decorate the front doors before the holidays. So every guest understands that in this house they are waiting and loved. And the house, decorated in this way, looks quite bright and beautiful.

8. For creativity, not only whole cones, but also individual scales are suitable. You can make them such an unusual Christmas tree or a stylish suspension for decorating the house.

9. Don’t forget to involve your child in creating a festive decor. Turn an ordinary lump into a small Christmas tree will be under the power of even those who still go to kindergarten. Arm yourself with acrylic paints and immerse yourself in creativity together - your baby will definitely enjoy such a pastime.

10. And the idea of creating such a basket will be useful to you not only in winter, but also in autumn. Filling the pot of cones with different fruits, you can create a real bowl of abundance, which will create an atmosphere of coziness in the house, and it will look stylish in autumn photos.

11. Oh, what charming candlesticks! Watching and admiring.

12. To create such a delightful composition, you will need a good supply of cones, a base for a Christmas wreath, various figurines made of foam, a comfortable cashpo, an electric garland and about 6 hours of free time.

13. What about this snowflake-shaped Christmas tree toy? I saw exactly the same ones at a Christmas tree toy show in Nuremberg last year and was absolutely delighted with them. Such beauty can be made with your own hands!

We have prepared a simple, but really exciting master class for you - how to make a bright wreath on the door with the help of an old hanger and Christmas balls.

Inspired by these ideas, you can't pass the bumps now! Tell your friends about how to prepare for the upcoming winter holidays, using natural And thus saving on purchased New Year's decoration.

Beautiful crafts and comfort in the house!

Tags

See also

New and interesting