How to make a salad with onions and eggs

After the winter cold, you want to please your body with something fresh and vitamin. I always crave fresh greens and vegetables in early spring, so I make my own salad. It helps not only to eat tasty and get a charge of vitamins, but also pleases the eye.

Today. "Site" It tells you how to make a light green-onion "First Snowdrop."

Salad with onions and eggs Ingredients for salad
  • 8 eggs
  • 3 cucumbers
  • 50g green onion
  • 50g dill
  • 150g mozzarella cheese
  • 200g mayonnaise
  • salt and pepper

Ingredients for decoration
  • 3 bulbs
  • green-onion

Preparation
  1. Boil the eggs and let them cool.

2. Cucumbers in small cubes.

3. Crush the green onions and dill. Cut the eggs.

4. Now mix all the chopped ingredients, fill with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.

5. Mozzarella or any other hard cheese sodium on a fine grater.

6. Put the salad on a plate with a slide, completely fill it with grated mozzarella on top.

7. To make the salad unusual, we suggest decorating it with homemade snowdrops. To do this, remove a pair of upper layers from each bulb and leave only the core. Make three incisions on each and put them in the water for a few minutes to open.

From green feathers of onions make the stems of snowdrops: thread through the stem of the onion a wooden sword. Put the bulbs on top of the swords. That's how we made snowdrops. Decorate the salad and serve it on the table.

On his own. salad Very light and delicious, really spring. I love it for its delicate taste and fresh, beautiful aroma that fills the kitchen when cooking. Enjoy yourself, too, have a good appetite!

Spring is the time for light salads. We have collected for you the most delicious and unusual salads without mayonnaise in one selection.

And 5 useful and light salads that will not only please the taste, but also allow you to become slimmer.

Soon the season of fresh Beijing cabbage will begin. We have prepared for you an amazing recipe for a delicious and delicate cabbage salad.

You like the salad? Share the recipe with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting