Cabbage pie recipe

Cooking the same thing all the time is not for me. I want to experiment, find new recipes, as long as they are quick and simple. One day I wanted to make something out of cabbage, I was looking for a long time what I could do to avoid standing at the stove all evening, and I found something amazing.

Today. "Site" He will tell you the secret of cooking. cabbage pie. Important detail: no dough, just leaves and sauce.

Simple Cabbage Cake Ingredients
  • 1 small cabbage head
  • 0.5 l sour cream
  • 3 tbsp tomato paste
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. Cut the cabbage hatch, put the cock in a pan, pour hot water and boil over an average heat for about 15 minutes. Let me cool down a little.

2. Disassemble the cock on sheets and leave the glass liquid. The extra water in the cake is useless.

3. While the liquid is draining, make the sauce. Mix sour cream, tomato paste, salt and spices. I sometimes add a little minced meat as a filling, so the cake will turn out to be more satisfying. To do this, mix mince with spices and roast in a pan.

4. In the form for baking lay a layer of cabbage leaves. Grease them with two spoons of sauce. Then a layer of leaves, then a sauce. Cabbage leaves must be pressed so that the layers fit tightly together. The last layer should be the sauce.

5. Now cover the form with a lid or foil and send to the oven heated to 180 degrees. Bake the cake until it's roared. Serve hot or warm.

That's how beautiful it is! Minimum fuss, minimum cooking time, but what a result. I loved this cake so much that it became a regular guest on our table. Now you know, too, How to make a cake with cabbageMake sure you try!

Do you like delicious cabbage dishes? Then take a look at this recipe for stunning cauliflower cutlets.

And there is a simple recipe baked in the oven cabbage. Incredible taste!

Tags

See also

New and interesting